BJ16

I've Found You..

A while ago…

“I want you to promise me three things”

“First, don’t ever forget me, okay?”

“Promise me that nothing will change about us except that we’re not in a relationship anymore”

“Boa, can you promise me that you’ll wait for me?”

Boa was awoken suddenly by this strange dream. It keeps on repeating again and again.

“Who are you really?” Boa asked herself, confused and scared. She wiped the sweats that formed on her forehead.

“Three promises?...I don’t…I don’t even know you. I don’t want to hear your voice again”

Boa tried to sleep again but keeps on thinking that she will hear that voice again that somehow like haunting her. In the end, she got up and took a shower.

After, she went downstairs and saw her parents eating breakfast.

“Morning Boa” her mom greeted her but frowned when she saw her daughter’s expression like there’s something that bugging her
“What’s the problem?”

Boa looked at her mother and sat on the chair
“I dreamt of the voice again omma. I don’t want to hear it anymore”

What Boa said made her mother frowned more. She knows the truth but didn’t have the guts to say to Boa…she believes that Boa will remember her memories soon.

“Boa, here’s your favorite” her dad placed Boa’s favorite dish in front of her to changed her daughter’s mood. He always did that when Boa spoke about the voice and fortunately, it’s effective

After breakfast…

“I’ll wash the dishes”

“It’s alright Boa, we can handle this” Boa’s mom told her as she’s getting the plates on the sink.

“Uhm..okay?”

“Oh yeah..can you buy some fruits?”

“Neh omma, I’ll be going now…but I’ll stay at the beach for a while”

“Okay…just don’t forget about the fruits”

“Neh”

~*~*~*~*~

At the beach…

Boa put down the bag of fruits then stretched her arms and yawned

“Weird, I’m the only one here” Boa thought but shrugged it off. She sat down on the sand and hugged her legs.

Suddenly, she recalled something
*“Missed this place?” I opened my eyes when I heard his voice. He embraced me at the back, and rested his chin on my shoulder making me startled*

“It’s like this place…but why can’t I see your face?” Boa looked at the wide sea and sighed. She doesn’t want to hear only his voice…she wants to see him…how he looks like…and how is he important to her…

But she can’t get any answers. She stayed there for a while to feel the warmth of the air.

After a few minutes, she decided to go back home. She thought that probably her mother was waiting for the fruits she bought. She stood up with the bag of fruits on her arms and took a deep breathe. She was about to turn around when she heard his voice…the voice she won’t forget…the voice she kept on dreaming…the voice…she wants to know the owner of that voice…

“Boa”

~*~*~*~*~*~

Jaejoong’s pov

I parked my car as I saw her standing at the shore…the person I’ve been longing to see.
My heart skipped a beat as I came near her.
I stopped, giving some distance between us.

“Boa” my heart started to beat fast as I felt a different sensation inside of me…Finally, I can see you

She turned around and she looked stunned.

After seeing her face, I can’t help but to walk towards her and hug her. At that moment, I don’t want to let go of her. I just don’t want to.

“I’ve found you at last” But as much as I want her to stay in my arms, she pushed me.

“How come you know me? Who are you?”

Hearing those words coming from her, I wanted to cry. It’s like my heart is ripped into pieces.

“It’s me Jaejoong” I uttered. Boa, don’t make this hard for me. Please remember me..

“I know that already. You’re a singer. But…but who are you in my life?”

A lump formed in my throat as I asked myself. Who am I really to her?

“I’m your boy..best friend. Why can’t you remember me huh Boa?”
I held her arms and tighten my grip

“Why can’t you remember the moments we’ve shared? And even the promises we made? Those three promises!” I said forgetting what her parents told me before. I shook her as she struggled to let go of my grip

“Stop it Jaejoong, it hurts”

“Why?” I stopped shaking her and look straight in her eyes

“Stop it please” Tears began to form in my eyes.

I don’t know what happened to me but I kissed her right at that moment, wanting her to remember our first kiss together but in return, she pushed and slapped me making me come back to my senses. I looked at her and she was tearing..

“Stop it Jaejoong, I’m sorry if I can’t remember you but do you know how much it pains me not having these memories back? Every day, I’m trying my best to remember something but do you think it’s my fault that I can’t remember them? I don’t want this life! I don’t want to suffer anymore!”

She started running towards the road as she was wiping her tears away.

“Boabo!” Absorbing what she said, I called her.
She stopped running but her back still facing me.
“Don’t leave me”

End of pov

~*~*~*~

Boa’s pov

“Boabo” I stopped after I heard him…Boabo? Is he? And the promises he said? Is it the three promises? How come? This can’t be…

At that moment, a train of memories occupied her mind. Series of flashbacks appeared fast but she was able to remember them one by one. She saw that the guy whose face was always blurred in her dream is no other than Jaejoong.

My head started to hurt again…I can’t take this…I heard his voice again

“Don’t leave me”

Jaejoong..now I know you’re the one I love…but I don’t want you to see me like this

I ran again not thinking where I am going…until something hit me hard

End of pov

~*~*~*~*~

Jaejoong’s pov

I ran as fast as I can to her but before I can catch up with her, a car suddenly struck her and her body was knocked down on the road.

“Boa!” I lifted her upper body which is covered with blood

“Jaejoong, I rememb…”

“Boa! Wake up! Please Boa, I don’t want to lose you again”
I lifted her up, went to my car and rushed to the hospital.

~*~*~*~*~

“Boa? Where’s my daughter?” I heard Mrs. Kwon’s voice and soon came to sight Boa’s parents

“Jaejoong, what happened?” auntie asked while crying as she shook me

I looked away from her, unable to speak.

“Dear” uncle calmed down auntie and made her sit.

Suddenly, the door of the emergency room opened revealing the doctor.

“How’s Boa sir?” I approached him along with Boa’s parents, eager to know the result

“She’s fine but she needs to rest now so if you excuse me, we’ll be transferring the patient to her room”

“Thank goodness” auntie said and hugged uncle

I felt relieved knowing that she’s fine but my conscience keeps on bugging me…it’s my fault why she’s here right now

“I’m sorry auntie, uncle. It’s my fault. I forced her to remember me. I let my feelings overtook me. I’m deeply sorry” I bowed to them, guilty to what I did to her.

“Jaejoong, don’t think it’s your fault. You never wanted this to happen. All of us don’t want to” uncle placed his hand on my shoulder. I stood up straight and told them what I’ve decided.

“Are you sure? You don’t need to do it. It will hurt her more, you know that Jae” auntie asked with a worried look on her face.

“It’s better that way auntie. It’s safer for her” I want to convinced her and uncle even though I really don’t want to do it.

“It’s your choice Jae, but remember that you’re always welcome here in our family”

“Thank you. Please take care of her for me” I bowed and went out of the hospital heading to my car. Tears flow from my eyes wondering if I’ll regret my decision again. But it’s all for Boa’s sake. I guess we can’t be the way we are before

I started my engine and went back to the apartment.
Boa..I can’t hold you anymore or can’t have your smile only for me. Does destiny won’t allow us to be together?