BJ29

I've Found You..

Boa’s pov

A week has passed and I’m on my way to the shooting location. I was sleepy during the ride. I haven’t got enough sleep for three reasons.

First, I was nervous to act. What if the director doesn’t like my acting? I’ll embarrass not only me, but also the company.

Second, because I’m going to see Jaejoong. I still can’t get over on what happened at the rooftop. Why did our relationship turned out like this?

And lastly, because we’re going to kiss on the first day of shooting!!! This is too much for me.
I never thought I’m going to k-kiss..I really want to faint..I want to back out but the cast had officially finalized..sighs..

I was lost on my thoughts that I didn’t realize that we already arrived.

Through the window, I saw Donghae, Liyin, Seulgi and Jaejoong happily talking with each other. My heart suddenly felt heavy.
I don’t want to face him right now. But as much as I don’t want to, my manager told me to stepped out of the car. Oppa you’re not helping at all!

I breathe deeply and ready myself to face him.
I slowly came up to them. Here I go.

3

2

1

“Eonni!” Liyin squealed and the others looked towards my direction.

“Yo!” I greeted and smiled at them, not having an eye contact with Jaejoong.

“So..?” Seul gi said wearing a smirk on her face. Donghae and Liyin grinned also, understanding what Seul gi is talking about.

I was puzzled. I took a glance at Jaejoong and he was looking away from the four of us. What is going on here?

“So? Huh?” I asked raising a brow at them.

Donghae went beside me and placed his arm around my shoulder. “We’re just talking about the script”

My eyes widen remembering what will happen later. Gulp.

“And about your kissing scene with Jae” He whispered but loud enough for the three to hear it.

OMG! Why did he have to tell me that! I hate you Donghae!!!

“You’re blushing!” Seul gi teased and I covered my face with my hands.

The three of them were enjoying this but for me, I can’t take it. I am so embarrassed right now!

I peeked between my fingers to see Jaejoong’s reaction. My jaw dropped when I saw him grinning at me.
Is he not affected with the k-kiss..aish Boa, stop thinking about it!

He went closer and removed Donghae’s arm on my shoulder.

“I’m the only one who can do that” I heard him say to Donghae, but it sounded more like a threat, and I was surprised when he slung his arm on my shoulder.

Liyin and Seulgi cheered and were smiling crazily at us. Jaejoong..argh

“Ok ok” Donghae raised his hands in defense. “No need to glare at me”

The three started laughing and I don’t know what or how to react. I looked up at Jaejoong and he was also glaring at me.
I quickly looked down and bit my lip. I wonder what he’s thinking. Before, he was smiling at me and now, he’s glaring at me. You’re too hard to understand Jae.

I walked few steps away from him and his arm dropped to his side.

“Boa” He called. I was about to look at him but a staff approached us.

“Mr. Seon wants to talk with the four of you”

We went where Mr. Seon, the director, was and he explained the scenes will be acting.

“As you can see” he pointed the house behind him “Boa’s birthday will be celebrated there. We’re still decorating the inside and we will start after thirty minutes. For now, you can do whatever you want”

“Deh” the four of us said in unison and bowed to him.

“Hey, there’s an ice cream store nearby, wanna go?” Donghae suggested and I nodded. We were walking side by side along with Liyin and Seulgi but someone held my wrist and dragged me on the other direction.

“Huh?” I looked back and saw Jaejoong’s hand holding my wrist. I blushed feeling his touch.

I was in my own little world that I completely forgot about the three until I heard Liyin’s voice.

“Eonni, we’ll just buy you ice cream” She waved and the three started walking away from me and Jaejoong.

Luckily, there are no fans on the site or else, we’ll be on the news headline..I don’t want that to happen.

“Joongie, where are we going?” He didn’t reply and he keeps on dragging me away from the staff and other cast.

I just let him pull me and soon we were at the shore of the Han river.
He let go of my hand and turned around facing me.

“You’ve got some explaining to do” He crossed his arms and I stood there clueless.

“You didn’t answer my calls or reply to my messages. Are you avoiding me?”

“No! Of course not, why would I..?” I nervously laugh. I never intended to do that but thinking about the movie…I unconsciously distancing myself to him.

“Boa. If you don’t want me to be your partner, I can ask the director to replace me. I don’t want to have this relationship with you..that you’re avoiding me. We’re best friends, right? What happened to our closeness?’
I looked at his eyes and I can see sadness from it. I felt a sudden guilt. I shouldn’t act that way.
I should remind myself that we’re just acting as lovers on the movie and not in the real world.

“I’m sorry..” I sincerely apologized. “Sorry about that. Can we forget what happened, Joongie?” I smiled and he beamed at me. Wow, I never thought that this awkward thing will be over in just a few seconds.

“But is it fine with you that I’ll be your first kiss” He seriously asked and I was frozen. Gosh Jaejoong, why are you doing this to me!

But I let my nervousness aside. “Actually, not” I told him and laugh when his eyes fell flat.

“Seriously?”

“Hmmm..”

“Yah!”

“Merong~” I laughed and ran away from him.

“Why you..” He said and started chasing me.

Of course, having a petite body and short legs, he managed to catch me.

“Got you” He caught me on my waist and twirled me around as we both laughed just like the scene of two lovers playing chase at the shore.

“Woohoo~!!” Both Jaejoong and I tilted our heads to the side and saw Seul gi, Liyin and Donghae. Jaejoong let go of his hand around my waist and cleared his throat.

“Yah! You didn’t saw anything, araso?” I ran to them and whispered.

“Yes ma’am” the three of them saluted and I rolled my eyes at them.

“What did you say?” Jaejoong asked.

“N-nothing..c’mon”

“She told us that..” Donghae spoke and I smacked his head before he can continue. “Ouch that hurts”

“Oops..sorry, there was a bug” I said and stuck my tongue out. The two girls giggled and Jaejoong chuckled.

*****

“You’re alright?” Jaejoong poked me on the arm and I looked at him with a worried face.

“I’m nervous”

“You’ll be fine” He comforted me. Why is he not nervous at all? “Just enjoy it” He smiled and ruffled my hair. I smiled in return. Fighting!

“We’ll start now” Mr. Seon shouted and all the people became quiet. “Ready, action!”

“Happy Birthday Boa!” (BJ3)

And so, the shooting started.

Mr. Seon told us that we’ll be shooting two chapters for this day. (BJ3 and BJ4).
After the party, we’re going to shoot Jaejoong’s audition in SME then our kissing scene. Here I go again..Boa, stay calm, don’t think too much about the kiss..you’ll be fine..breathe in breathe out..whew!

We went back to SM building and we shoot the scene about him auditioning.
This is way embarrassing since suju, csjh, shinee etc are watching! I want this day to be over..ugh!

“Back to your places!” the director instructed “Camera, action!”

“You can do it Jae. Fighting!”

“I don’t think I can do it Boa"

“Don’t worry too much. I believe in you. I know you got the talent they needed. Oh it’s your turn. Good luck oppa!”

“Thanks” He squeezed my hand and kissed my forehead. I heard people cheering and as much as I want this to end, the director said “Cut!”

“I don’t want to hear any noises please” he continued “Let’s start all over again”

I was left there dumbfounded. Oh great, thanks a lot to you guys..hmp!

Jaejoong closed my mouth which was wide open after hearing what the director said.

“It’s just on the forehead. Just pray I won’t make any mistakes when I kiss you on the lips” He whispered to my ear that sent butterflies in my stomach.
I hit his arm and he laughed wholeheartedly seeing my flushed face.

Back on the script, I’m going to hug him later after he went out of that room. This is too much..way too much that I enjoyed it..whaaat? Oh Boa, you’re creepy, really.
..
..
“Cut!” the director said and the people witnessing the shooting cheered and clapped their hands. Some of them were teasing me and Jaejoong.. and I quickly hid behind Dana’s back and hugged her.

“We’ll be going to the next location” one of the staff approached me and I let go of the hug.

“Bye bye” I told Dana, and the other girls and they did the same.

“You’re slow” I heard Jaejoong say as he dragged me again back to my car.

*****

“Action!”

“Boa! Boa! I got accepted!” Jaejoong hugged me and I was supposed to hug him back. Too much skinship is driving me crazy.
When DBSK and I have a same schedule, we only just do high five when we met. I never thought, there’ll be this moment.
..
..
“Why did you run to your room a while ago?”

“Well, you see, I haven’t taken a bath before you came and surprised me so…”

“You’re so funny!” He pinched my nose and I was about to laugh which I should not do. We’re always like this, teasing each other together with Heechul oppa.

“Yah! Oppa! It’s not funny..hmp!”

“Ok ok I’ll stop. I’ll make you breakfast to make it up for you.”

“Yes. Do that!” This is it. I need to kiss him on the cheek.

3...2...1...Chu~

“Omo, oppa are you blushing?” Hell yeah, I’m blushing too!

Who did this script in the first place? Why did you put a lot of embarrassing scenes..!

“Cut!” The words I wanted to hear.
I lay on the couch, tired and feeling another emotion I don’t know how to explain..it’s killing me..

*****

And now, the final scene for tonight. The most awaited moment in my life.
Wait. What am I talking about? It’s just acting, no true feelings involved in his side.

“Are you ready?” He snapped me out of my thoughts and I just stared at him.

“Earth to Boa..hello?” He waved his hand in front of my face and I sighed in return.

“I’m not” I said truthfully.

“You better be” he placed his hand on my shoulder “because I’m going to have your first kiss”

I made an angry face and punched his chest. I’m glad it’s dark so he can’t see my blush..aish this guy!

“Yah! You’re not helping at all!” He only chuckled and pinched my cheeks.

“Back to your positions” Mr. Seon directed “In three, two, one, action!”

“I really want to tell you something”

“Then what is it?” My heart started beating fast as I know that moment will be near.
Looking at his eyes now, I felt like melting.

“Boa..Sarangheyo. Would you be my girl?” For once, I really thought that it’s for real but silly me..it won’t happen
..
..
“No Jae. I won’t forget what you said because…because I love you too!” I confessed with all my heart.

“I’m really happy Boa that you are mine now. You are my life now.” How I wished it’s true…but as if

“You want your gift right?” Here it comes..my lips were trembling and butterflies again formed...what should I do?

“Yes, where is it?” I managed to say it even if I’m hella nervous right now.

“Here” He held my hand and gave it a squeeze telling me that it will be alright.

His face was leaning forward and I slowly close my eyes.

Three seconds. Five seconds. Ten seconds..still I haven’t felt anything.

I opened my eyes and saw him grinning.

“Cut!” Mr. Seon said and Jaejoong fell down laughing while clenching his stomach.

“You should have seen your face! Your lips were trembling!”

He continued to laugh and I heard the other staff laughing too.

I was humiliated! Darn you Jaejoong!

I started strangling him, letting my anger out.

“Y-yah..c-can’t b-breathe..” Ha! That’s what you get Mr. Kim Jaejoong..

“Ok now..let’s finish the last scene” Mr. Seon said. “Jaejoong-ssi, you just need to kiss Boa-ssi and we’re done for today”

I was panicking on the inside…but thinking what he did, maybe he just wanted me not to feel nervous.

“Close your eyes” Jaejoong told me in a serious tone as he held my chin.

And after I closed my eyes, I felt his lips touch mine.

We stayed like that for a whole minute but still we haven’t heard Mr. Seon’s ‘cut’ phrase.

Probably thirty seconds have passed but still no words from him. I was about to open my eyes when I felt his lips moved away from mine.
I opened my eyes and I saw him smiling at me. Heat rose to my face and I hugged him to hid my face.

“Cut!” Why is it only now?..Is the kiss supposed to be that long? “Nice work guys..pack up time!”

I broke off the hug and looked down.

“Sorry” I heard Jaejoong say. I looked up and he gave an apologetic look.

“For what?”

“Because I was your first kiss” He scratched the back of his head as I touched my lips.

“It’s fine” I told him. I never thought I’ll be accepting this quickly “It’s better that you’re the one than any other guy” I smiled.
I felt delighted to be able to be this close to him.

“Boa” my manager called me and I went to him while Jaejoong went to the director.

End of Boa’s pov

Jaejoong’s pov

“Thanks Mr. Seon” I bowed

“Well, you did a pretty good job there” Mr. Seon commented and I laughed.

“So what can you say about your suggestion before?” He continued.

“This is what I called living the dream” I told him and we both laughed again.

A while ago..

“Mr. Seon can I ask you a favor?”

“What is it?”

“About the kissing scene…”

“What about it?”

“Well..can I decide the ending?”

“Okaaay? So where is this going?”

“Can you say ‘cut’ when I already kissed her?”

“Oh, I get it. You want to kiss her longer, am I right?”

“Well..(cough)”

“Do what you want Jae..it’s all up to you”

“Thank you”

End of Jae's pov