BJ4

I've Found You..

11 months later…in Seoul
Jaejoong’s PoV

“You can do it Jae. Fighting!” my girl cheered as I was waiting for my name to be called.

“I don’t think I can do it Boa.” I really don’t think I can do this. What if they don’t like my performance? What if I forgot the lyrics? I’ll disappoint the judges and especially Boa. What will I do..! Boa snapped me out of my thoughts as she placed her hands on my shoulders.

“Don’t worry too much. I believe in you. I know you got the talent they needed.” She said smiling at me “Oh it’s your turn. Good luck oppa!”

I squizzed her hands and kissed her forehead “Thanks”

As I entered the audition room, I felt nervous again.
“You may now start Mr. Kim” said one of the panels. I closed my eyes and sang the song I’ve been practicing for a month now. When I finished my song, I heard clapping sound. I opened my eyes and look at the panels smiling at me. “Great job Mr. Kim. Just wait for our call. You can leave now.”

“Neh, Kamsahamnida” I bowed to them and exited the room. Soon I saw Boa running towards me with an excited look on her face.

“How is it oppa? What did they say?” I can’t help but to smile at her expression. It’s just adorable.

“They said I did a great job..thank God it’s over”

“Really? Kyaa!!” she said loudly and hugged me tightly making the people in the waiting room look at us. She let go of the hug and looked down. I guess she was embarrassed with her sudden actions.

“C’mon let’s celebrate” I pulled her towards our way out of the building and noticed that’s it is already 7pm on my watch.

“Where will we go Jae? We’re in Seoul” I stopped walking as I thought about it since we’re far from home, then an idea struck in my mind. I turned back at her, smiling

“You want a homemade dish?”

“Absolutely”

It will be along ride…

One month later…

“Boa! Boa! I got accepted!” I hugged her as she opened the door of her house.

“Really?! I’m so happy for you Jae!” she hugged me back but let go immediately and run to her room. Not knowing what just happened, I came in front of her room and knocked on her door.

“Boa, open the door. What happened?”

“Wait for a while Jae” with that I went to the living room. I noticed that her parents aren’t here; probably they went to their store early. I sat on the couch and closed my eyes.

Few minutes later…

“Jae, wake up” I opened my eyes and saw Boa sitting beside me with a towel on her shoulder. I guess I fell asleep. It’s still early in the morning when I came to her house.

“Why did you run to your room a while ago?” I asked her as I sat up then she looked down on her lap.

“Well, you see, I haven’t taken a bath before you came and surprised me so…” a shade of red formed on her cheeks.

“You’re so funny!” I laughed and pinched her nose.

“Yah! Oppa! It’s not funny..hmp!” she said crossing her arms, pouting.

“Ok ok I’ll stop. I’ll make you breakfast to make it up for you.”

“Yes. Do that!” she said and kissed me on the cheek. “Omo, oppa are you blushing?”

Before I get too embarrassed, I got up and dashed to the kitchen.

*****
..to clear things up..Boa and Jaejoong live in Gyeonggi (that's Boa's province in real life), they went to Seoul for Jae to audition..and Boa really likes whatever food Jaejoong cooks..ke ke ke..
and the story's pace is fast, because there's a reason behind it..you'll know at the end of the story.