BJ30

I've Found You..

She let out a long sigh as she lay on her bed, hugging her lion pillow that was given by Jaejoong. She looked at the pillow and then sat up. She pinched the cheeks of the lion and wiggled it in the air.

“Yah! Why did you do that? How can I face you tomorrow?”

‘You’re still my No.1~♫’ Her phone rang and she stood up to get it from her bag. She looked at the sender and became nervous suddenly.

“Ugh, why does my heart beats this fast just by seeing your name?” She opened the message from Jaejoong and smiled sweetly after reading it.

‘From: Jaejoongie

Little giant, are you home now? Don’t stay out late and go to sleep now! See you tom! Miss you ♥’

“We just parted ways earlier and you missed me already?” Boa said not hiding her flushed face since no one was there to witness, as she thought.

“See you tom, miss you..mwah!” Boa quickly closed her phone and turned around to see Yeonhee grinning.

“Yeonhee! You startled me”

Yeonhee laughed and sat at the edge of Boa’s bed. “Jaejoong oppa is so sweet and don’t forget the heart emoticon” She winked and made a heart by her hands. “I’m wondering why you’re not surprised by it..because the eonni I know will be reacting like this..oh my god! Jaejoong I love you too!” Yeonhee picked up Boa’s pillow and hugged it tightly pretending it was Jaejoong.

“Yah!” Boa grabbed her pillow and started hitting Yeonhee playfully. “I am so not like that!”

“Yes you are!” Yeonhee kept on teasing her.

“Nuh-uh! And besides I got used to his messages with this kind of emoticon..and this” Boa showed Jaejoong’s text “there’s no hidden meaning behind it”

“Aha! So you admit that oppa send you messages like this” Yeonhee started tickling Boa on the waist as both enjoyed each other’s company.

After they got tired, they both lay on the bed.

“Yeonhee-ah”

“Neh eonni?”

“Have you been in love before?”

Yeonhee sat up and looked at her eonni who was staring at the ceiling. She wanted to again but the way her eonni asked the question and looked right now, she needed to be serious.

“I did fell in love” Yeonhee said truthfully.

“Really?” Boa sat up also beside Yeonhee and the latter nodded her head. “How did you know that you’re in love?”

“Why eonni? Are you by any chance in..”

“No” Boa quickly denied. “I just want to know it”

Yeonhee knew that Boa was lying but get on with the flow “Well, how should I put this..it’s like when you’re together, you felt nervous that you became shy from that person but on the same time, you felt happy being with him. It’s complicated eonni. There are many ways to explain it...”

“Yeonhee, it’s time to go” Both Yeonhee and Boa looked at the door as they saw Yeonhee’s manager.

“Ok” Yeonhee said and then stood up

“Let’s just continue this chat some other time” Boa stood up also. She spread her arms and Yeonhee gave her a hug. “Thank you”

They broke the hug and Yeonhee headed towards the door.

“Have a nice dream with Jaejoong oppa!” Yeonhee closed the door quickly before the lion pillow flew and hit the door.

Boa laughed and went behind the door and picked up her pillow.

She stared again at the pillow “I think I’m going crazy”

She hugged it and decided to sleep and forget all her worries for now.

The next day…

Boa looked at her cell phone after she took a bath and changed her clothes. There was a message from Yeonhee last night when she was asleep already.

“Love is just a word unless someone gave it a meaning.”

These words kept on repeating in Boa’s mind. Then, she remembered Jaejoong.

“I shouldn’t be thinking this” Boa placed her phone to her bag and headed at the parking lot where her manager is waiting.

‘He doesn’t love me’ Boa thought and she groaned in dismay.

“Any problem?” Her manager asked worriedly.

“A-ah..mianhe”

“Anyways, you’ll have to record the OST of your own movie together with him and then in the evening will be the shooting for the movie”

“Deh” Boa looked outside from the car, not really grasping what her manager is saying. She was thinking too much on what will happen later.

She stepped out the car and headed to SM’s building. She was greeted by some trainees that passed by at the corridor.

“Boa-yah!” Boa turned around and saw Yunho waving and running towards her

“Hey Yundori” She greeted gloomily.

“You’re not in the mood now”

“Sorry, I’m just thinking a lot of things.”

“Try to relax. Jaejoong won’t be happy if you’re like that”

“Do you need to say his name?” Boa sounded a bit irritated.

“Why? You two fight about something?”

“Not really..” Boa looked down as both walked in silence.

“Yunho..I need to tell you something”

“I knew you’ll say that..Come on” Yunho took her hand and dragged her to the rooftop. Boa, on the other hand, was surprised at Yunho’s statement. He knew? How is that?

“Now, tell me” Yunho sat on one of the benches as he looked at the wide blue sky. “It’s about Jaejoong, right?”

Boa nodded and sat beside him. “Should I quit this movie?”

Yunho looked at her, shocked. “What?”

“I don’t think I can act with Jaejoong..”

“Wha…Wait…Why?”

“I don’t even know myself. When acting with him, it just felt so real. It’s like I’m portraying my own feelings”

“Isn’t that much better? He will know your true feelings..”

“Aniyo, it’s not right. I love him but he doesn’t love me back. I don’t want him to know it in this way.”

“Well then don’t. Now, I ask you this, if you leave, will it be fine with you that Jaejoong will kiss the girl who will replace you? That he will spend his time with the girl than you? That he will talk about the girl when he called you? Boa, don’t lose hope. You don’t know how Jaejoong felt about you yet”

Boa bit her lip after hearing Yunho’s comment “How Jaejoong felt about me? What’s that supposed to mean?”

Yunho coughed and laughed nervously. “What I’m saying is that you should never let your worries get into you, what if at the end he confessed to you?”

Boa smiled at Yunho for his support. “You’re really my great friend” Boa pinched his nose as the both of them laughed.

“There you are” The two looked from where the voice came from and both stood up.

Boa became silent and Yunho pushed her towards that person.

“I’m going to kidnap this girl for now” The person held Boa’s hand and dragged her to the door

“Go ahead Jae” Yunho said which earn a glare from Boa

“You’re late” Jaejoong said as both heading downstairs.

“Late? Huh?”

“We need to record the theme song for our movie, pabo”

“You’re going to sing it too?” Boa said, surprised

“If I’m not, I shouldn’t be dragging you now, should I?” Jaejoong looked at Boa and smirked.

Boa pouted. ‘Why did my manager didn’t tell me this’ She thought.

On the other hand, seeing her pouting like that, Jaejoong can’t help but to think that she’s just too cute.

Both entered the recording room. “I found the lost dog”

“Yah! What lost dog, grumpy monkey?” Boa hit his arm and laughed.

“I’m not a grumpy monkey, tiny ant”

“Yah!” Boa kept on hitting his back as both were laughing out load. “I miss this moment”

“Yeah..it’s all your fault why we don’t have fun like this often”

“And why is that?” Boa raised her brow and crossed her arms

“Because someone’s avoiding me” Boa dropped her arms and looked away as Jaejoong kept on poking Boa’s cheek “Because she fell in love with me now”

Boa gasped hearing those words. Did he know it?

“Got you there. I’m just kidding” Jaejoong messed Boa’s hair and Boa sighed in relief.