BJ23

I've Found You..

Next Day (about nine in the morning)

Yeonhee’s pov

“Senpai, here’s the address” I took the paper from my kōhai secretly for Boa not to see it, and in return I gave my poster of Tohoshinki which had a signature of Changmin. I really don’t want to give it but Boa is more important.

“Thank you so so much!” I shushed her and tell her to leave. She exited the café door grinning. My precious poster…so long

I pouted then looked at the paper. I started laughing to myself. Oh this is going to be great!

“Hey Yeon? Why are you giggling? and what did the girl gave to you?” Boa asked out of nowhere, startling me. I quickly crumpled the paper and thought of an excuse..

“Nothing! Oh look, customers, gotta go” I picked up the menu and went to the customer’s table as fast as I can. I don’t want Boa to know it now. I want to surprise her. I smiled as I thought of that. Come to think of it, if my plan will be successful, I can be close to Changmin.

“Yeonhee, you’re so great for making them see each other again. And for that, here’s your reward” Changmin said as he leaned closer and closer to my face as our lips..

“Umm miss, can we order now?” I was lost on my thoughts. I saw some of the customers laughing silently.

I bowed and I felt my cheeks burned up “S-sorry”

~**~
Almost twelve noon…

“Yeon, where are you?” Boa asked on the phone while I entered a building. “We’re already in the airport. Uncle and auntie are here too. You’re not going to see me one last time?”

“Sorry Boa, I need to do something important. I’m really really sorry” I entered the elevator and pushed the button going to the seventh floor.

“So I’m not important to you?” she said with a hurt tone on her voice.

“Funny Boa..I know you know the answer to that”

“Fine..but what’s that important thing you need to do huh? Boyfriend seeking??” I heard her laugh and the elevator door opened. I went out and search for the room number

“No way..here it is..ohh gotta go..bye Boa”

“Wai…” I hung up the phone as I stood in front of a door. I took a deep breath before I ring the door bell

~**~

(speaking in japanese)

I’m here in front of Tohoshinki’s apartment. I seriously need to talk to Jaejoong. I don’t want to see Boa sad anymore. I think this is the only way. You can do this Yeonhee..the happiness of these two people is in your hands.

*ding dong* *ding dong*

“Coming!” said a voice that I pretty much know…my heart started to beat fast…I became stiff as I saw him in front of me. I felt myself locked in his eyes as we stared with each other for a while.

“Hey Minnie, who’s that?” Jaejoong came to the door and that snapped as back to reality.

“Umm, who are you miss?” Changmin spoke that made me blush even more.

Able to remember my purpose, I looked at Jaejoong “I’m here for Jaejoong”

I saw Changmin’s eyes grew wide and somehow disappointed. Did I say something wrong?

“For me? For what?” Jaejoong pointed at himself with a confused look

“For Boa” I strongly said. I suddenly felt angry towards him remembering the hurt expression of Boa. At that moment, I really want to smack him for what he’d done to Boa but I know she will hate me if I do that.

He was surprised with what I said and his face became serious

“How did you know her? Come in first”

~**********************~

Changmin’s pov

“Hey Minnie, someone’s at the door..maybe it’s manager hyung” Jaejoong hyung told me since the other three went to the gym.

“Fine” I went towards the door “Coming!” After I opened the door, I saw an angel..I mean a beautiful girl.

Hyung suddenly interrupted us in our own world. Aish!

I looked at her again “Umm, who are you miss?” I saw her blushed..Does she like me? But the idea was crushed when she said that she’s here for hyung.

I turned around and patted hyung’s shoulder and went back to the living room. I looked at the two of them as they entered the living room. Feeling disappointed, I went to the kitchen to lessen my depression. Food is my only companion...

~**********************~

Jaejoong’s pov

“For Boa” I was surprised or rather shocked that she knows Boa. What happened to Boa? How does she know that I’m related to Boa or maybe somehow related to her?

Memories of her came flooding my mind again..I know it’s been a while since I started forgetting about her but I just can’t..the only thing I can do is to control my feelings..for me to suppress myself on seeing her..after all, I already made up my mind and I want her to be happy…but what is it now?

I told her to come in and we went to the living room. Changmin suddenly went to the kitchen when he saw us. What’s with him? Oh I know…

“Please sit” I told her and started the conversation. “How did you know Boa?” I nervously asked..hoping not a bad news from her

“Are you an idiot?” I was shocked again at her statement. Now, what’s with her?

“Miss, what are you talking about?” I asked kind of angry at her. Is this a prank?

“Why did you make that decision? Did you even thought about Boa’s sake? Do you think she’s happy now? If you think she is, you’re wrong!”

Decision? About not seeing Boa anymore? I became confused. She should be happy right now..she should be

“I’m sorry” She suddenly said “It’s just that I really care for Boa..I’m Yeonhee by the way, Boa’s childhood friend and she told me about the two of you”

“It’s alright. It’s true I’m a stupid idiot. I just want Boa to be happy” Before I can continue my explanation, she interrupted me

“You want her to be happy? I tell you, you’re not doing a great job” she rolled her eyes and glared at me

“What? Did something happen to her?”I became more curious and at the same time nervous for her answer.

“Honestly, she’s not the Boa I know…she’s always depressed..always thinking of you. Do you know how much it hurts her when she knew what you told to her parents?! And now, she’s giving up on you but I can tell she doesn’t want to” she told me, almost yelling.

Wait..what?! Why is Boa depressed...She’s giving up on me? What’s going on? I’m confused..terribly confused

“I’m sorry but I don’t know what you’re talking about. As far as I know, Boa hates me.” I looked down..tears starting to form as I reminisced what happened at the beach

“Of course she hates you…but not as much as she loves you” I quickly looked up to her, tears started to fall from my eyes

“She has her memories back” she continued. I wiped my tears away and stood up

“Bwoh?! I need to see her now” I quickly get my jacket but before I exited the front door

“She’s at the airport now! They’ll be going back to Korea!”

I nodded and dashed to my car…I can’t let you go now Boa…now that I know the truth…I won’t let you go.

~**~

Yeonhee’s pov

I felt relieved now that Jaejoong and Boa will finally see each other. Job well done Yeonhee! But I hope, he can make it on time…if it’s not because of my work, I should be here earlier…

Wait a minute, Jaejoong left and now I’m alone with Changmin. What should I do? Should I leave now? But he’s here.. I should talk to him…

“Wah!” I shouted feeling confused…then suddenly I heard him

“What happened? Why did you shout?” What a way to get his attention, stupid me! I started hitting my head but stopped as I felt a pair of hands hold mine. As I looked up, there he is in front of me. Yeonhee please don’t blush..

“You’re cute” My eyes widen, the same as his and he let go of my hands. I don’t know what to say after he told me that

He coughed, breaking the silence and I looked at his face

“Are you hungry?” He said scratching the back of his head

“Um..yeah” I nodded and smiled at him.

End of pov

~**~

Boa’s pov

This is it. I’m leaving Korea..but behind this reason..I’m saying my last goodbye to him…
Many things have happened..and I don’t know if I will let myself forget all of those moments. Maybe yes…maybe no… But I need to move on…there’ll be no more Jaejoong in my life. I should be tough..now that he won’t be by my side to accompany and comfort me…”Wasurenaide” I whispered to myself…I have to forget…that’s the only way for me to start a new beginning… but my heart..this stubborn heart wants me to stay. Maybe I really want to stay..aish! Who am I kidding?

I had enough..if only I can take this out of my body..if only that’s possible.

I had already decided…even if it’s hard to forget him.. I still love him.
What am I thinking? It doesn’t make any sense..

“Boa, let’s go now” my mom called. I was so lost on my thoughts that I didn’t notice that we need to leave right now. I stood up and faced Yeonhee’s parents

“Sorry Boa..I don’t know why Yeonhee isn’t here”

“It’s fine auntie…tell her I’ll call her when we’re back in Korea” I smiled and hugged the two of them.

My parents and Yeonhee’s parents were saying their goodbyes to each other.

I looked around the airport wanting to see someone but I know will not come

“Hey sis, looking for someone” Soon Uk oppa asked.

“No” but in fact, yes

“Don’t worry. I know you’ll meet him again someday”

I looked at him surprised. I open my mouth to say something but I can’t think of anything.

“How did I know?” He said grinning at me “Simple..It’s written all over your face. You can’t hide anything from me Boa. I’m your brother after all”

I looked down. Am I that obvious? But..but I want to forget him…do I?
This is driving me crazy. I really need to go now.

“Oppa..what should I do?”

“It’s you who should answer that. You need to decide whether you will follow what your mind tells you or what your heart feels”

This leaves me speechless for a moment. Which did I follow when we broke up? My mind? I want him to achieve his dream even if I know my heart will be longing for him..or is it my heart? Seeing him happy and being able to do what he wanted makes my heart feels joy even if I think I can’t live without him. This is just too complicated.

“I’ve done it before…and looked what happened now. I don’t want to make any mistakes again. Tell me oppa, what should I do?”

“Boa..I asked you this..tell me honestly okay..” I nodded at him.

“Do you really want to go back to Korea?”

“It’s time to go” Soon Hwon oppa interrupted us. That question keeps on repeating on my mind. I looked around again..maybe if I see him, I will know the answer to the question.

“Boa..what are you waiting for? Come on” Soon Hwon oppa instructed me.

“Hyung, we still have five minutes left. Let’s leave her for now” Soon Uk oppa winked at me and dragged Soon Hwon oppa away from me.

“Five minutes..make that four” I looked at my watch and sighed.

Will he come?

Will I see him?

Or maybe it’s really time to go…