BJ12

I've Found You..

Back at the apartment…

The four members turned their heads towards the pathway to the main door when they heard the door opened and soon saw Jaejoong…

“Hyung, you’re back” Changmin first spoke, feeling excited because he can eat again his hyung’s homemade dish.

“Yo Jae, how’s the trip?” Yunho asked Jaejoong wondering if he was able to meet up with Boa.

“Where are the souvenirs hyung?” Junsu secondly asked looking at Jaejoong’s hands, and frowned.

“Guys…” Yoochun said to the other three, watching Jaejoong went over the couch and sat down having a sad expression on his face..

Jaejoong looked down and made a loud sigh…
“She isn’t there…” He failed again in looking for Boa..how can he not see her?

“Who is she?” Changmin asked, forgetting the reason why his hyung left yesterday.

“Boa of course” He smacked Changmin at the head and gave him a death glare…then the phone rang

“Oops..mianhe..” He apologized and went to pick up the phone

Jaejoong was still silent at that time..he doesn’t know what to do next..he thought that destiny will let them meet again someday but when will that be..? He doesn’t want to wait any longer..he waited for a year now..all he wants to do is embrace Boa with his arms and won’t let go of her..

“Jae, maybe it’s still not the right time to see her” Yunho said wanting to lessen Jaejoong’s depression..He doesn’t want to see him like this..He, too, is hurting..

“I agree with Yunho. Maybe destiny doesn’t let you for now” Yoochun added...Jaejoong heard the ‘destiny’ word again..he wonders if it’ll be alright if he let destiny do its work..

He looked up at the ceiling and sighed again “I thought of that but I really miss her. I haven’t seen her face for a long time now…but I know we’ll meet again…soon I hope”

“That’s the spirit, hyung” Junsu spoke and grinned “And to lessen your depression, I came up with a new oyagi gag” the other two members groaned after hearing this..Junsu kept on saying his gag over and over while Jaejoong was away “Hitsumabushi de himatsubushi..eun kyang kyang!!!” With that, Jaejoong laughed. He laughed because of Junsu’s laughter not with his corny joke..

Junsu is surely the clown of the group and always has the highest energy among them. He doesn’t want his friends feel sad so he always tries his best to make them laugh even if they said it’s not funny at all…but the members appreciate his efforts..

“Hey hyungs, manager called. He wants us to pack our things” Changmin interrupted. “But first, hyung, please cook now. I’m starving..jinja!” He rubbed his stomach and pouted

The other members laughed at Changmin who has a shade of red on his cheeks now.

“Araso, I’ll make lunch” He stood up, stretched his arms and headed towards the kitchen. The members who were left in the living room smiled at each other as they’ve change their hyung’s mood…for now..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Few days later..
In Japan at the Avex building..

Tohoshinki were rehearsing the Japanese song that was given to them earlier to record tomorrow morning. It was the Japanese version of Mirotic that they think will also love by their Japanese fans.

“Sorry” Jaejoong apologized to his group mates

“It’s alright..let’s do it again” Yunho instructed s..

After rehearsing the Japanese version, they started rehearsing the dance routines…even though the moves were the same as the Korean version of Mirotic, Jaejoong keep on messing the routines…His body was there but his mind was floating somewhere…he’s still thinking of her..

~*~*~*~*~

After a month of preparing, Tohoshinki was now ready to make a huge comeback. They started promoting the song and as expected, it was well received by the fans and making it to rank first at the Oricon charts..But as much Jaejoong and his fellow members were garnering success, it’s a different story in finding Boa.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

At the apartment in Japan…

“Hyung what’re you reading?” Jaejoong, hearing Junsu’s voice, tilted his head towards the door..

“My composition, but I haven’t finished it yet” He said staring back at the piece of paper which he pours all his emotions into it.

“Ooh..what’s the title?” Junsu went to Jaejoong and sat down beside him and grabbed the paper. “Wasurenaide? Hmm..I believe it’s a ballad?”

“Well, I haven’t thought of the music yet…I just started writing the lyrics this afternoon” He grabbed back the paper from Junsu and sighed.

“That song…it’s for her, right?” Junsu made a guess, looking at the paper

“Do you think she remembers me?” Jaejoong tightened his grip on the paper and bit his lip preventing himself to cry..

“Aish hyung..there you go again..you know that I don’t like sad scenes. She remembers you, okay? Maybe she just lost her cell phone or maybe because she doesn’t know your address back in Seoul or maybe she’s fulfilling her dream now..fashion designing, am I correct?” Junsu reasoned..he doesn’t want his hyung to be depressed again..he can’t take it..

“How did you know?” Jaejoong asked, confused how Junsu knew..

“You told me and the other three before remember?” Junsu raised an eyebrow “I guess it’s true that old people forget things sooner or later..tsk tsk..”

“Yah, what nonsense are you talking about huh Junsu?..I’m less than a year older than you..and probably you’ll be like me too”

“Bwoh? I will? Ottoke? Wah!!!” Junsu suddenly stood up but stumbled making his hit the floor..

“I’m just kidding man..you’re too gullible you know that? You should have seen you’re face, it’s epic” Jaejoong laughed at what happened..his depression was surely gone after seeing Junsu’s reaction..

“Yah hyung, is that how you treat your dongsaeng? Hmp..You’re mean” he narrowed his eyes to his hyung and stood up and walked towards the door but before he can close the door..

“Thanks Junsu” Jaejoong said and smiled to him

“You’re welcome hyung..If you need me, just call my name” Junsu grinned then closed the door

“That guy always cheer me up, I’m lucky to have him” Jaejoong placed the paper on the table and started composing again…and, as he finished the song..

‘This is solely dedicated for you Boa..I hope you’ll hear this song and remember that I’m always here for you..waiting’

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Three months later…
In a hospital in Seoul

“Honey, when will you wake up? You’re missing all the fun..please wake up now” said Boa’s mom as she held Boa’s hand

Boa’s dad placed his hands on her wife’s shoulder “Dear, it’s alright..She’s going to wake up soon. We just have to wait a little longer”

“We’d waited so long but she isn’t waking up!” Her mom started to cry seeing her daughter’s condition..It’s been hard for them especially that Boa is the youngest and their only daughter..

Her dad can’t do anything but to feel sad and pity..true, they waited enough, he wanted to cry also but he needs to be strong for his wife…Suddenly the door opened…

“Annyeonghaseo auntie, uncle” Seulgi said as she approached Boa’s mom and dad.

“Oh Seulgi ah. I’m glad you came to visit..Boa will be happy if only she’s awake now” Boa’s mom spoke and started crying again, remembering her daughter’s state right now

“Imo, don’t cry..I know it hurts you to see Boa like this but I know Boa doesn’t want to see you like that. Be strong for her” Seulgi told her auntie..ever since Boa was hospitalized, she became too depressed that she can’t concentrate in her training..she finds time to visit Boa..but if she’s fully booked, she secretly went to the hospital without her trainer’s permission..

Seulgi looked at Boa..she thought of how peaceful Boa’s face is when she’s sleeping..she misses her..she misses her cousins voice..she misses the things they did in the past..she misses the time when they both teases each other..she misses her cousin’s rants..she misses the time when Boa and Jaejoong were together..she misses the time when Boa will call her just to spazz about her date with Jaejoong..how she loved those moments because she can see that Boa is happy when Jaejoong was there with her..but now seeing her like this and the fact that no one told Jaejoong, she can’t help but to let a tear ran down on her cheek..she wanted to bring back the past so badly..she never expected that this will happen..how she wished Boa never had that accident..and cursing that reckless driver..

“Seulgi, can you stay here for a while? I’m going to take your aunt outside for some fresh air” Seulgi looked at his uncle and nodded

“Neh, uncle. I’ll watch over Boa” She sat on the chair where Boa’s mom was sitting before.

“Komawoyo” Boa’s dad and his wife were about to exit the door until they heard a scream

“Omo! Boa!” Seulgi screamed making Boa’s parents to ran towards Boa’s bed

“What happened? Boa? What happen to Boa?!” Boa’s mom panicked and looked at Boa

”Auntie.. I saw her..I saw her fingers move!..Look!” Seulgi said in the verge of crying..She can’t believe it..her tears started to fall as those tears are of joy..

“Boa!” Boa’s mom looked at Boa’s finger and saw her daughter’s finger twitched..She gasped and started to cry again..

“I’m going to call a doctor” Boa’s dad also witnessing all this, ran to the nurse station and informed what happened to Boa and soon he came back with a doctor and some nurse.

Boa’s parents, Seulgi, her brothers, Liyin and Donghae were outside the room waiting as the doctor is doing check-up to Boa. He brothers, Liyin and Donghae rushed to the hospital upon hearing the news from Seulgi. They were panting harshly as they stopped in front of Boa’s hospital room…Boa’s dad was comforting his wife as she’s still crying until now. Soon Hwon looked down, trying his best not to cry. He wants to smile but tears were forming in his eyes. Soon Uk was comforting Seulgi who was crying non stop..and Liyin was in Donghae’s embraced as she, too, is crying with joy..The day that they are waiting for a long time finally came…

They focused their eyes to the doctor when she walked out from the room.

“How is she, doc?” one of Boa’s brother spoke up, feeling the excitement in seeing Boa

“She’s fine but since she was in a coma for more than a year now, her memories are temporarily lost” the doctor said, feeling sorry for the patient’s family..

“What?! Why it has to be like that? So you mean my daughter can’t recognize me?” Boa’s mom exclaimed, disheartened by what the doctor said.

“I’m really sorry Mrs. Kwon but as what I said before, it’s only temporary but please don’t force her to remember things or people”

“Neh, kamsahamnida for your help doc” Boa’s dad told the doctor and bowed..

The seven of them went inside the room and saw Boa sitting on her bed looking outside from the window. She tilted her head towards them and gave a questioning look.

“Who are you?” The first three words she said after being asleep for a long time that pains her family and friends to hear..

“Boa, I’m your mother. How are you feeling?” Boa’s mom went beside Boa’s bed and held her daughter’s hand

“You are? Why can’t I remember?” Boa asked, confused. She moved her hand away from her mother’s touch making her mother to cry again..Boa seeing her so called mother, felt guilty and rubbed the back of her mom. “Sorry”

“It’s because you have amnesia.” Soon Hwon told her. “You encountered an accident a year ago and was in a coma..now you’re awake”

“I…what?!” Boa was shocked..is that the reason why I’m here in the hospital?she thought “My head hurts..” Boa said as she touched her forehead.

Seulgi sat on her bed and held Boa’s hand. “I know it’s hard for you to absorb all of this but take your time. By the way, I’m Seulgi, your precious cousin!”

“Precious? Are you serious?” Donghae jokingly said earning a laugh on Boa’s parents, brothers and Liyin while Seulgi stuck out her tongue

“Thanks Seulgi” Boa smiled at her cousin’s comforting words and bubbliness

“Hey Boa” Liyin went near Boa and smiled at her “I’m Liyin, your cousin too and this guy…” she pointed at Donghae who smiled at her

“That guy is a pabo” Seulgi interrupted

“Yah! Who are you calling pabo?” Donghae went near Seulgi and pinched her cheeks with his index finger and thumb

“Yah! It hurts!” Seulgi stood up and started hitting Donghae playfully..Boa, seeing the two, laughed..

“Do you want something to eat?” Liyin spoke, getting the attention of Boa..

“Hmm..anything..I’m starving” Boa said and at the same time, her stomach growled..causing the seven to burst out laughing..

“Yah, it’s not funny” Boa softly said..she’s way embarrassed right now..

“Ok people, enough now..my daughter is blushing” Boa’s dad said earning another laughter from the people in the room

“Appa~”

“You’re okay now right?” Soon Uk approached Boa and patted her head. “I’m your brother..”

“Deh, I’m feeling better now oppa” Her brother hugged her…he missed her calling him oppa..

“Good to know” He let go of the hug and pinched her nose, making her scrunched her nose

“I’ll be going now..I’ll buy your favorite dish..I mean your second favorite dish” Liyin said and sighed...she remembered Jaejoong...she remembered how Boa was excited whenever Jaejoong cooked for her… the other five also sighed..

“Is there any problem?” Boa asked..confused why they sighed..not knowing the reason

“Nothing Boa…you just need some rest” Seulgi said finding a way for Boa not to be curious..

“She already rest for a year..you’re really a pabo, no?” Donghae teased Seulgi again earning a flying punch from Seulgi but he dodged it anyway

“Yah..you two stop it already” Liyin went between them and held Seulgi and Donghae’s ear as she dragged the two children towards the door “We’ll be going now..Annyeong”

“Ann..it hurts it hurts..ahh” Seulgi and Donghae tried to say goodbye…instead they waved at the Kwons

“Uhm omma, appa..when will I get discharge from the hospital? I want to go home” Boa spoke as the door closed.

“I’ll ask the doctor” Her oldest brother said and went out of the room

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After another three months…in their province

“Boa, are you ready?” her mom knocked at her bedroom door

“I’m almost finished” She responded and her mother opened the door. “Omma, why won’t my two oppa come with us?”

“Well, they can’t just leave their jobs..it’s their dream” her mom reasoned and sat on her bed

“Their dream?” Boa tilted her head to face her mother. ”How about me? Did I have a dream?”

“You want to be a fashion designer” Boa’s mom told her and helped Boa in folding her clothes

“A designer? So that’s explain why I have those sketch notebooks..I guess I really like designing” Boa zipped her luggage bag and stood up from her kneeling position

Her dad knocked to her door gaining Boa and his wife’s attention “You both ready? We’ll be going now”

Boa pulled her luggage towards her dad “Neh appa”

“Ok then, let me get this for you” Boa’s dad took her luggage to bring inside to the car

“C’mon Boa” her mom patted her shoulder and went downstairs

Boa turned and gave a last look to her bed room..she’s going to miss it..she closed the door and headed towards where her parents are

“Omma, can I go somewhere else? I promise I’ll be back soon” Boa asked..she wants to visit a place..

“Okay honey, but be back within fifteen minutes” Boa nodded and ran towards the place she loves

~*~*~*~

Boa stretched her arms in the air as she felt the cold breeze

“I’m going to miss this place” Boa said no one in particular…she sat on the sand and watched the waves..it calms her mind..

When they came back from their province, she always went to this place..there’s an unexplainable feeling she always felt whenever she comes here..it’s like there’s a connection between her and this place…she wondered if something happened before she lost her memories…she already asked her parents, brothers and friends but they always changed the topic..she thought that maybe this place is not important after all.. and now that she’ll be leaving this place and will start a new life…she thought of forgetting about this place…but her heart wants her to remember this forever…