BJ1

I've Found You..

Jaejoong and Boa-10 yrs. old

Jae’s PoV

“Omma, I don’t want to go to school” I frowned, feeling nervous on what will happen later.
“Jae, don’t give me that attitude. You’ll be alright once you get there. You’ll have lots of friends.” My mom said, giving me comfort but being the obedient me, I just nodded, still not lessening the anxiousness I'm feeling. I wonder if this school I’ll be transferring won't be the same as my school before. I don’t want to be bullied again.

(At school)
As I stand in front of the classroom, I feel nervous once again while the teacher was introducing me. “Kim Jaejoong” my teacher called “You can sit at the back near the window”. I politely nodded and went to my seat, having this uncomfortable feeling since all my classmates were staring at me. Our teacher then started her lesson getting all their attention. I scanned the room and realized that I don’t have a seatmate but the desk next to me has books inside it. As I was wondering about my seatmate, a crumpled paper was thrown at me. ‘Meet me at the rooftop after class hours’. I looked at my classmates to know who threw that paper but unfortunately they were all looking in front.

As my last subject ended, I remembered the paper from the first period and being the curious one, I went to the rooftop. When I entered the door, someone pushed me hard making me drop to the floor. Three guys all laughed at me and one of them kicked me on the stomach. I held it as I feel the pain from the impact. Another guy saw tears forming in my eyes. “Look! How pathetic he is. He’s a cry baby! Haha! Where’s your mother little boy?! Haha!!” They start to laugh really loud making me give in and I cried to the thought that I’m really pathetic. I can’t even protect myself.

“Yah!” I heard a voice and when I looked up, the girl punched the guy that kicked me on the stomach, making him stumble to the ground. He stood up and grabbed the girl’s collar but before he can make his revenge, the girl kicked him on his ball. He squat down holding the part where it hurts as the other two guys help him up and run away.

“They are all losers” I heard her say “Are you alright? C’mon I’ll take you to the clinic”
“No, I’m fine. Thank you by the way” I finally spoke and stood up.
“Nah, thank you for that. I’ve been waiting for some action and you gave it to me.” She said smiling at me. “You’re weird” I mumbled to myself but I guess she heard me. “You think? But still I’m not pathetic as you are” I frown with what she said. I guess I’m really pathetic ha.

“I’m just kidding. Those three are the pathetic one. Keep that in mind. Okay?” I don’t know why but I felt relieved when she said that. “Neh, thanks again..ahm”
“Boa, Boa Kwon and you are?”
“Jaejoong, Kim Jaejoong” and with that she bid goodbye.

The next day, I went to my classroom and I saw Boa sitting next to my desk. I approached her and she smiled at me. I noticed her dimple, it’s so cute. I guess she is my seatmate but why was she absent yesterday even if I saw her at the rooftop? I asked her about it but before she can say a word, our teacher came and got ready for the lesson.
As time goes by, we had known each other’s life stories and went to each other’s houses. Boa was surprised that I have many sisters while she only has two brothers. I guess that’s why she’s some kind of boyish. She became attached to my family and the same to me with her family. We became the best of friends. And since then, no one bullied me anymore..