Chapter 2 – Beginning of her Married Life

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHATTTTTTT?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!”

All heads turned towards the youngest. “Jin-ah. Shouldn’t you be happy?” His mother asked.

“NO-WAY! JAGIYA IS MINE!” He got off his chair and went to sit on Jiyeon’s lap and hugged her tightly. His mother smacked his head lightly and scolded him, “What are you talking about, Jin-ah? Jagiya? Aigoo… I’ve told you to call her Noona many times!” Jiyeon hugged him and protected him from his mother’s attack. “Omma! Stop hitting him! Its fine, he’s still young.” Then, her mother stopped her actions. Her mom turned towards Mr. and Mrs. Kim, “I’m sorry. Jin likes to call his sister that. They’re really close since young and it is impossible to separate them, literally.” Mr. and Mrs. Kim shook their head indicating its fine with a warm smile.

“So omma. Why will I marry Myungsoo-ssi?” Jiyeon finally asked the most important question.

“Don’t you like it? It’s actually the agreement between your dad and his dad. Once you’re born, they moved out of Seoul to other district for business. Before they left, they signed a contract to make you two get married in the future when we meet again.”

“But… But what about school?” She was so dumbfounded at that time. She wanted to escape the wedding but she had no idea how to. Moreover, looking at his attire and working attitude, it seems like he’s way older than her.

“You will graduate this year right? Then you don’t have to study anymore. You can stay at home and take care of the house, dear.” Mrs. Kim helped her mom to reply her question.

“Why? You don’t like it?” Jiyeon looked at her mom and Mrs. Kim expressions and shook her head immediately. They were happy one minute ago and because of her reaction, they turned sad at once. She doesn’t have to heart to break the parents’ heart. “Great! Myungsoo will agree too. I will make him agree! Thank you, dear!” Mrs. Kim stated happily.

 

----------

The night ended and both families went home. Jiyeon went back to her room to think about what just happened. In one month time, she will be married to some stranger. She sat down on her bed after washing up and stared into spaces. Just then, she heard a knock at her door and went to open it. Jin Woo was standing in front of her, “Jagiya, can I sleep with you please?” Jiyeon carried him and went to her bed to tuck him in before settling herself beside him. “Sleep now, saeng.”

“Noona. Do you really have to marry him? He looked weird and I don’t think he can take care of you! I will take care of you! Don’t marry him please?” he whines.

“Jin-ah, I have no choice. You saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter