Chapter 47 - Husband & Wife, Happy Marriage

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He had finished bathing both the twins with so much trouble, and finally, its 6PM.

He almost drowned Jiho when he’s bathing him and he got some bubbles into Jimin’s eyes which made both of them cried out loud while he’s bathing them.

He regretted not helping his beloved wife doing these difficult tasks already. Now all he wanted was to stay in his wife embrace and having her whispering sweet stuffs into his ears to reward his hard day.

And he promised himself to do that to Jiyeon, from that day onwards. He won’t ever let Jiyeon take care of the babies alone with Ji Soo. It’s the job for the three of them now.

“Yes, my lovely cuties. Time for dinner~” He expertly made their milk and fed them with it once he heard their cries. And indeed, the two cuties stopped crying once they had their dinner. “Let’s get you burping, babies~” And now, he expertly picked up both the twins and burped them together.

“I’m a great daddy, right?” He slowly hummed a soft and soothing song for them to fall asleep in his arms. He pecked their forehead and placed them onto the crib gently.

He dragged his feet out of the room when he finished viewing his twins and wearily slammed his body down onto the couch.

His heavy eyelids told him to sleep but his mind told him to be awake to wait for his family. And finally, after fighting with his body for a few minutes, he heard the sound of keys at the front door.

His brain and eyes woke up immediately and dashed towards the front door to welcome his family back.

“BABYYYY~~~~” He whined dramatically and pulled Jiyeon in for a huge bear hug. “How could you do this to me~~~”

Jiyeon smiled and patted his back while hugging him back, “Are you alright?”

Myungsoo released his hug but kept his arms around her to show her his sulking face, “I’m so tired…”

“Now you know how I felt every day?”

Myungsoo nodded his head obediently.

“It’s tiring and difficult to do alone right?”

And he nodded again.

“Will you help me now?”

He pulled her in for a huge bear hug again, “Yes yes yes! I will help you. Don’t leave me alone again. I almost can’t make it. I’m scared.”

Jiyeon patted his back and it to calm him down, “It’s over now! I won’t do it again. This is just to let you experience something new.” She giggled against his chest and pecked it a few times.

Ji Soo giggled and pulled his dad to the couch, “Look appa! We bought this for you.” He took out packets of his favourite food and opened them one by one.

Myungsoo felt his heart warming and melting at this scene in front of him, “Thank so much my love ones.” And he dragged them down onto the couch beside him to dig in with him.

“Feed me please?” He showed Jiyeon his puppy eyes and gave her his chopsticks. “Even if you didn’t ask, I will do it, oppa.” And she began feeding him with mouthfuls of food.

“Appa is such a kid~”

~~~~~

“Ahhhh~ I’m so full now.” Myungsoo grinned widely and patted his tummy as he leaned comfortably against the couch’s backrest. He pulled Jiyeon down to his side and hugged her tightly, “and I love this moment.”

Jiyeon gladly hugged back his waist and invited Ji Soo over to her laps, “Now we’re happy family!”

“With my dongsaengs in the room too!” Ji Soo clapped his hands happily and hugged his parents, “I love omma and appa!”

“We too, sweetie.” Myungsoo giggled.

They sat there for a while before Ji Soo went up to bathe and Jiyeon cleared the dishes on the table.

~~~~~

“Baby, let’s bathe together~” Myungsoo grinned widely and entered the bathroom with Jiyeon. She widened her eyes and tried to push him out but he’s as hard as a rock! “Oppa~”

“Don’t have to be shy, bab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter