Chapter 20 - ?

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"BABY!!! JI SOO-AH!!!!" he shouted once he rushed into the emergency room. He saw Ji Soo sitting alone on the bench crying and went to hug him immediately, "Sweetie. How are you feeling? Are you okay? You weren't hurt?" he asked while checking on him for injuries. "Appa... I'm okay. But omma is not. She was hurt while saving me. There's a car coming towards us. She saw it and pushed me away. Appa. It's my fault right?" Myungsoo cried with his son after hearing his cries.

"Sweetie. It's not your fault. Don't blame yourself alright? Omma used her life to save you because you're precious to both of us. Let's hope omma is okay, uh?" he patted his son's head and wiped his tears away. Ji Soo followed his actions and wiped his dad's tears away, "appa. Don't cry now. Omma doesn't like it when we cry." Myungsoo nodded his head and hugged his son, "yup. That's right. Let's be brave and wait for omma, okay?" Ji Soo nodded his head and hugged his dad back.

A few hours later, the doctor came out after the operation light is off. They stood up at once and went towards him, "doctor. How's my wife?!?!" he asked while shaking his shoulders.

"Mr. Kim. Your wife is out of the critical stage now." the doctor started. Myungsoo was about to heave a sigh of relief and thanked him but was stopped by the doctor himself, "but..."

Myungsoo shook the doctor harder, "but what!!!!"

"But your wife might be blind. This accident hit part of her eyes which results her in a higher percentage to be blind. We have to wait for her to wake up to confirm it again. I'm sorry." he patted Myungsoo's shoulder and walked away. Myungsoo stumbled back into the hospital chair. Ji Soo went up to him and hugged him tightly, "Appa!!!!!! Omma can't see anymore!!!!!" he was already crying in his arms.

Myungsoo hugged him back, "Sweetie... We have to be strong. We have to be at omma side now. Let’s go. She needs us. She will be scared when she wakes up. Now, stop crying and be brave! We have to protect omma." he said to his son. He has to be brave for his family even though he's crying on the inside. Thankfully, Ji Soo is matured enough to think well. He nodded his head and wiped his tears away, "I know appa! Let’s go to omma now. She needs us." Myungsoo smiled at him and brought him to her ward.

Myungsoo and Ji Soo were at her side every day and night. Myungsoo asked his dad for help at work once again while Ji Soo went to school during the day and came over to the hospital afterwards.

Jiyeon only woke up a few days later. "Urgh..." Jiyeon groaned when she just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter