Chapter 4 – Realization

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The tickets date happened to be on the Friday, on the same week. Jiyeon was packing her luggage and turned to look at Myungsoo. He was only starting to pack his luggage so Jiyeon wanted to help. So she walked towards him and helped him fold his clothes. But Myungsoo snatched his clothes back and pushed her away, "I can pack my luggage."

"Its okay oppa! I can help you to pack! I'm done anyways!" she attempted to fold his clothes only to have him pushed her away harshly, "I told you to mind your own business already right?! Go away! Why are you so annoying?! Oh God…" Jiyeon looked down on the floor and choked back her tears, "I-I'm sorry oppa." Then she heads out to the kitchen. Myungsoo heard her sobs and ruffled his own hair harshly. He was being irritated at the sudden holiday and he has to pass the work to his assistant/friend, Sunggyu. He had never tried leaving his work alone at once ever. Even with his father's assurance that he will take care of the business, he is still worried and thus, making him to be irritated and pissed every minute.

 -----

Soon, they arrived at the airport waiting for check in. This is the first time Jiyeon ever went to airport or take an airplane. So everything seemed so amusing to her now. She looked around the airport, finding everything interesting, "Oppa! Look at that! It's so cool!" She tucked onto Myungsoo's sleeves and smile like a child. Myungsoo found her much more amusing since she had already forgotten about the shouts this morning and became friendly to him again. He smiles at her action but then shrugged it off and slightly scolded her, "Don't embarrass me, babo! This is just an airport!" He then walked off towards the check in counter. Jiyeon pouted and followed him closely.

Few hours later, they had settled down in the airplane. The airplane finally took off which made Jiyeon even happier. She was looking out the window and being fascinated by the clouds which made her like a child. Myungsoo giggles a little looking at her but turned back to his poker face once Jiyeon turned her head to smile at him.

"Hi sir and madam, would you like some drink?" the air stewardess asked in a ty way. Jiyeon noticed that she was flirting with Myungsoo and became a little jealous. *Babo. Why must she flirt with my husband.*

Then she thought of an idea. She clings onto Myungsoo’s arm and pretended to be a very lovingly couple, "oppa! I don't want to drink anything. I feel like sleeping..." Myungsoo was shocked at his wife reaction and turned speechless. The air stewardess walked off once she saw that, feeling slightly embarrassed. Jiyeon mentally did a victory dance and released her grip. "What are you doing?" Myungsoo asked her.

"Nothing! Hahaha..." she laughed awkwardly. "Chi. Crazy kid." Myungsoo mumbled. After a while, Jiyeon was sleeping already. Her head was nodding to the front and Myungsoo noticed it. Feeling bad, he pushed her head on his shoulder to lie on. He used his fingers to slide away her hair and her cheek. "Seriously… What am I feeling now? I feel that my heart beats for you." He whispered as he let his head rest on top of hers.

 -----

"WOW!!!! OPPA! THIS HOTEL IS BEST!" Jiyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter