Chapter 5 – Confession

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baby…” Myungsoo called out and knocked onto the bathroom door. He didn’t lock it when he left in case something would happen.

“Baby?” He knocked again, after receiving no response. “Baby. I’m going in now.” He said and entered the bathroom only to see Jiyeon on the floor trying to get up. “Baby! Are you okay?!” He ran towards her immediately and checked on her arms and legs. “Are you hurt anywhere? Tell me!” He cupped her face and looked at her.

Jiyeon pushed his hands away and tried to stand up, ignoring him. “Baby… Tell me, are you hurt anywhere?” Myungsoo asked her again and tried to help her up but was only being pushed away by her. Myungsoo was frustrated by her rejections and silence so he picked her up bridal style. Jiyeon struggled in his arms, trying to get down. “Baby stop moving or I’ll really drop you down on the floor.” Myungsoo stopped and looked at her. She pouted and stopped her actions at once.

Myungsoo chuckled before walking towards the room and placed her on the bed. “Go to sleep now. You need to rest…” He pushed her down to lie on the bed. Jiyeon turned her back to him and closed her eyes. “Baby… Rest well okay.” He her hair and lured her to sleep.

 -----

Few hours later, Jiyeon slowly opened her eyes and looked around the room. She closed her eyes after feeling a split of headache in her. Then she heard someone calling for her while holding onto her hands tightly, “Baby! You’re awake?! How are you feeling?”

*Baby?*

Jiyeon opened her eyes to look at the direction of that voice only to see Myungsoo looking at her with worried and tired eyes. He had stayed up all night beside her to look after her. “Oppa, why do you look so tired?”

“It’s nothing, baby. How are you feeling now?” Myungsoo asked her.

“I don’t know… My head hurts... But why are you calling me baby?”

“Oh… Let me massage for you." His hand went onto her head and helped her massage for a while. 

"Why? You don’t like it? I think it suits you, just like a baby.” He her hair lovingly making her widened her eyes.

“Why am I sleeping on the bed? I’m sorry oppa. I should go back to the couch.” She found out that she’s lying on the bed and attempted to get down.

“It’s okay baby. Sleep here, you must be tired. I’m sorry I pushed you into the pool. I didn’t believe you that you said you couldn’t swim. I’m so sorry baby.” Myungsoo pushed her back on the bed and apologized while holding onto her hands again. Jiyeon remembered everything once again after hearing his apology. She forgot about what happened just now for a minute since she had a headache. She pushed his hands away and turned her back to him feeling angry and upset about his teasing. He really went overboard this time.

“Baby… I’m sorry, please don’t ignore me…” He tried to apologize after seeing her reaction, touching her shoulders and shook her lightly. “Baby…” He whined a little. He stops his actions when he heard soft whimpering coming out from her. He turned her around to see her face full of her tears. “Oh God, baby. Why are you crying? Please don’t cry. I said I’m sorry already.” He told her softly, pulling her hands to his warm cheeks.

“Are you having fun teasing me? Why must you be such a meanie? And I’m not your baby!” Jiyeon cried out after a while of silence. Myungsoo shifted his position from the chair to the bed to sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter