Chapter 7 – Myungsoo felt jealous! But… With Jin Woo?

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, they arrived back at Seoul. They walked out of the arrival hall and saw both of their families waiting outside for them to arrive. Both the mothers were holding a banner stating “WELCOME BACK MR. & MRS. KIM. ANY GOOD NEWS?!”

Jiyeon saw the banners and tugged onto her husband’s sleeves, “Oppa! Look at that! They’re so cute! And what good news will we bring them? We only went for a holiday so near.”  She pondered about it for a while whereas Myungsoo was thanking God for her innocent and pure mind. Feeling embarrassed, he walked forward to them and attempted to take the banner from the mothers, “Omma! What is this?! It’s so embarrassing!”  The mothers could only laugh their ahjumma laughter and smack her son’s arm, “Myungsoo. How is it? Any good news?”

Myungsoo turned bright red after hearing that and shook his head, “Of course not, omma! It’s still early!” Just then, Jiyeon came and asked them, “Hello ommas and appas! Oh yeah, what do you mean by good news?” She asked them with her innocent face, tilting her head to the side. The mothers and fathers laughed at her while Myungsoo giggles at her cuteness, “It’s nothing, baby! They’re being silly. Let’s go home now!”

“WOOOOOO~ BABY?!?!?!” The mothers . He blushed again and dragged Jiyeon away with him. Jiyeon, being clueless as always, could only let Myungsoo dragged her.

The couple settled down back in their house and waited for their parents to arrive with Jin Woo for dinner. They travelled to the airport in one car so all of them went to fetch Jin Woo from school since they did not want to disturb the couple for long. Along the way, they went to take away some snacks and food for dinner as they told Jiyeon not to cook since she’s already so tired.

*DING DONG*

“OPPA! GET THE DOOR PLEASE! I’M STILL IN THE BATHROOM!” Jiyeon shouted. She was bathing after Myungsoo came out from his bath. Myungsoo went to open the door and in came the parents with Jin Woo. “JAGIYA!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!” Jin Woo shouted at once when the door opened. He did not even greet Myungsoo and barged into the house to look for Jiyeon. From what he can remember, Myungsoo is a cold and bad guy towards his sister.

“Jin-ah! You should greet your hyung first! Aigoo…” Jin Woo’s dad scolded him. But Jin Woo ignored him and continued to search for his sister. Finally, Jiyeon stepped out from the bedroom with her hair still wet. “Jagiya!!!!” Jin Woo saw her and ran to her at once, hugging her leg. Jiyeon squatted down to his level and hugged him tightly with a huge smile on her face, “Jin-ah! I MISSED YOU!!!!” She rocked their bodies left and right for a while before letting go of him. “Jagiya~ You should dry your hair or you will get sick!” He pulled Jiyeon into her room with an angry face and demanded her to blow her hair dry first. He then inspected her hair once she had finished and finally smile.

Myungsoo saw all of it and was slightly jealous. *This Jin Woo... Call her Jagiya and all. Aigoo, wait wait wait. I shouldn’t get jealous at her brother. Damn!*

He proceeded to the dining table to help the parents set the food. Soon after, Jiyeon came out with Jin Woo pulling her to the dining table. He demanded to sit in between Jiyeon and Myungsoo which made Myungsoo a little more irritated, “Whyyyyy! I want Jiyeon to sit beside me!” He whined at the little guy. All pairs of eyes were fixed on Myungsoo now as no one had ever seen him whine or made cute tantrums like this. *Thank you, Jiyeon-ah. You opened up my son’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter