Chapter 29 – Another good news!

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the doctor had checked on her and made sure everything is fine, he allowed Myungsoo to bring Jiyeon home.

“Oppa~ I want ice cream.” Jiyeon demanded while they are in the car. Myungsoo is driving her home from the hospital.

“Baby… Can we have it later? I’m driving home now…” He tried to persuade her to go home first, afraid that she will be too tired.

“But oppa~ I want ice cream!” She demanded again and pouted, facing the window side so Myungsoo couldn’t see her face now.

“Baby… I’m scared that you will get tired.” Myungsoo explained his thoughts.

“Oppa… I’m not tired! I just want to eat, please~” She used her pouty lips on him which always won the fight.

“Okay okay… Let’s go to the ice cream shop~” He sang which made Jiyeon giggled and clapped her hands happily.

*She’s 24 already and she still act like a kid, so cute~*

 -----

Myungsoo got down from the car first and went to open the door from her side. “Let’s go, milady~” Myungsoo held onto her hand and said playfully. Jiyeon giggled at his playfulness and hit his arm lightly, “oppa~ let’s gogogo! Your baby wants ice-cream!”

“Okay! My two babies want it huh! Let’s go~” He touched her still-flat tummy and rubbed it lovingly. “Let’s go.” He said and kissed her cheek before guiding her into the ice-cream store.

“Wait for me here alright? Cookies and cream?” He asked just to double confirm since it’s her favourite of all time. Jiyeon nodded her head happily and settled down at the table Myungsoo chose. Myungsoo patted her head and went off to the counter to buy their ice-cream.

Just then, Myungsoo’s phone, which was on the table, rang. Jiyeon tried to locate the phone using her hand and finally caught it. Since Myungsoo is still not back yet, she decided to pick it up in case it’s something important.

 “Hello?”

“Hello, Kim Myungsoo-ssi?” The person asked.

“No… I’m his wife. He’s busy now. Do you need to pass him any message?”

“Oh great! That’s even better. Actually Mrs. Kim, this is calling from the Seoul hospital. We have found a suitable cornea for you. If you can make it, we can fix an appointment with you, for you to come down and have some tests. If everything is alright, we can do the surgery at once.” The doctor explained.

Jiyeon was shocked at the news and turned speechless.

“Hello? Mrs. Kim? Are you there?” The doctor asked since he heard no response.

“Y-Yes… I’m still here. Is it true?” Jiyeon asked to confirm again.

“Yes, Mrs. Kim. Please fix a date with us again. This is an opportunity for you to be able to see again.” The doctor persuaded her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter