Chapter 39 – Back to Seoul

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon woke up due to someone who kept playing with her hair. She rubbed her eyes and turned around to see Myungsoo grinning widely at her with his hands on her hair, not letting go.

She looked down to see her long hair being tied into braids before touching it and smiled slightly. “Baby, you like it?” Myungsoo asked her while her braids. Jiyeon nodded her head and grinned widely at him.

“I always wanted to tie for you, I’ve learnt it for so long! They look pretty on you.” He smiled and pecked her lips. “Oppa, it’s pretty.” She managed to whisper out but only to gag the next moment. She continued gagging for two times before rushing to the washroom with the blanket wrapped around her. Myungsoo quickly wore his boxers and rushed to the washroom after her.

“Baby… Are you okay?” He asked while her back. Jiyeon nodded her head after releasing nothing.

She walked to the sink to wash with Myungsoo tagging behind her. She wiped with the towel beside the sink but only to see a sulking Myungsoo standing behind her through the mirror. “Oppa, why are you looking so sad?”

Myungsoo hugged her from the back and placed his chin on her shoulders, “Baby. I won’t make you preggy again. You looked so tired.” He pouted and rubbed her tummy.

“For real?! I thought you wanted three kids?” Jiyeon asked while showing him three fingers.

Myungsoo shook his head, still pouting, “I don’t want now. I don’t want my baby to suffer. I hope this will be twins then!” He smiled dreamily.

“Awww oppa! Twins are cute!  Ji Soo will love it!” Jiyeon squealed. Myungsoo agreed with her, “right?! Let’s make more love so we can have twins.” He whispered into her ears. Jiyeon gasped and pulled the blankets tighter around her, “oppa! Why are you such a ert now?!”

“It’s because I miss you baby.” He whispered and nibbled onto her neck and shoulders which made her shivered. “But oppa~ I’m hungry~” Jiyeon stepped away and whined. Myungsoo groaned, “Baby, you can eat later, after we make love! We need to make twins!” Jiyeon widened her eyes and tried to run out of the washroom but tripped because of her blanket. Myungsoo saw that and went up to her immediately, “baby!” Luckily, he caught her at the last moment. He brought her back to the bed and sat her down. “Oh My God, baby! Don’t run! If you really don’t want it, I won’t do it! What if you really fell!?” He scolded her.

Jiyeon held her breath and frowned, looking down at her fingers with tears forming in her eyes. The next second, her tears dropped mercilessly. Myungsoo saw droplets of water dropping onto her hand and pushed her head up immediately, “baby! Why are you crying?!” He wiped her tears but they kept dropping continuously. “Oppa… I’m a bad omma right?”

“No… Baby, you’re not! I’m sorry I shouted at you. Shhh… It’s alright. If you fall, I will be there to catch you!” He tried to comfort her but she’s still crying. “Baby, please don’t cry. You’re a great mom!”

Just then, the bedroom door knocked. Myungsoo sighed and quickly went over to unlock and open it before rushing back to his wife’s side.

“Appa! I heard crying!” Ji Soo walked into the room in his pyjamas with his favourite pillow. He gasped loudly when he saw his mom crying. He even threw his favourite pillow on the floor and climbed onto the bed before rushing over to her side. “Omma! Why are you crying?!” He wiped her tears away using his small hands.

“Sweetie, please tell omma she’s a good mom. She’s crying because she thinks she’s a bad omma.” Myungsoo explained while settling himself beside his wife and her hair.

“Omma… You’re the best omma in the world! Please don’t cry now, or Ji Soo will cry too.” Ji Soo said and sulked, at the verge of tears. Jiyeon looked up at his face and caught his teary eyes. She wiped her tears away quickly, “Omma won’t cry now! Ji Soo won’t cry too right?” She asked. Ji Soo smiled and hugged her tightly, “YAY! Omma stopped crying!” Myungsoo laughed and hugged both of them in his embrace. “YAY! Sweetie made omma stopped crying!”

♥♥♥♥♥

They finally went back to Seoul that noon. They didn’t bother to pack things up si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter