Chapter 6 – Closer and closer

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo opened his eyes in the Morning to see his wife still sleeping. He smiled at the angelic face in front of him. "Why did I found out so late? I've wasted one month to be with you..." he whispered and traced her forehead to her nose and finally cupped her cheeks.

Feeling itchy, Jiyeon's nose moved a little which made Myungsoo giggled. "You're just like a child..." He continued to her cheeks and lastly, move on to touch her lips. "I feel like I can kiss you all day long~"

Then, he moved down to peck her lips once. She's still not awake. He went down to peck again but still no reaction. And finally, his head moved down to let his lips stay on hers until she woke up.

Feeling something on her lips for long, she slowly opened her eyes to find Myungsoo looking at her lovingly. Her eyes shifted down to see Myungsoo lips on top of hers and her eyes widened. She was shocked so she moved back all of the sudden. But since the bed is a little small, she could feel the empty spaces behind her.

"Ahhhhhhh!!" she shouted and almost fell backwards onto the ground but thankfully, Myungsoo was there to pull her back. "Baby! Are you okay?”

Jiyeon was panting in his arms and stunned. "Woah..." Myungsoo rubbed her back and kissed her hair many times, calming her down. "Baby, are you okay? Come on, talk to me.”

"Woah... Oppa! Did you see that! I almost drop onto the floor and I came back! It's so cool. I was like some stuntwoman! Let's do it again, uh!" Jiyeon looked up at him and giggled with dreamily eyes. Myungsoo turned speechless and laughed with her. "Baby, you almost drop and you want to try again? No-no. What if you really drop down?! Thank god I was here.”

Jiyeon pouted and looked down. Myungsoo smiled, looking at her pout. "Baby stop pouting or I'll kiss you now." he her hair. Jiyeon lips stop pouting at once. Myungsoo still peck her lips which made Jiyeon pouts again, looking at him with her doe eyes. "You're so irresistible~" Jiyeon blushed at his comment and looked down shyly. “Oppa, do you really mean it?” Jiyeon asked all of the sudden. “Mean what?” He used his finger to push her head up to look into her eyes.

“Erm… You said you won’t tease me anymore and… and you said you… you need me in your life.” She managed to mumble everything out, biting onto her lips. Myungsoo chuckled and hugged her closer, “Of course. I now understand one thing, baby. It’s true that one will realise something important when they lose that something.” Myungsoo her hair and kissed it. “Baby, I almost lost you yesterday which made me realised I need you in my life. I’m sorry I’ve realised it so late. Believe me baby, uh?” He cooed.

Jiyeon giggled and snuggled into his chest deeper, feeling shy of his small confession. This made Myungsoo giggled at her shyness.

"Come on, baby. Let's get up. I will bring you out to play~" Myungsoo pulled her up and dragged her to the bathroom. "Really? We're going to play?!?!" Jiyeon clapped her hands happily and jumped about. Myungsoo stopped her and carried her up to sit on the sink counter. He took his toothbrush and gave it to her while she took hers. Jiyeon looked at him with a ‘question-mark’ face. "Help me brush and I'll help you brush. Come on. EEEE~" both of them brush each other teeth cleanly. "Okay. Close your eyes. I'll wash your face." he said and took the cleansing gel. "Oppa I can do it myself~”

Myungsoo shook his head, "let me do it for you okay? Quick quick! We have to go out still!" he tried to persuade her. Jiyeon listened and closed her eyes quickly. "Oppa! Quick! I want to go out and play!" she pulled his hands, indicating him to be faster. Myungsoo giggled and did his job before bringing her out to visit more places.

 -----

The last few days in Jeju Island went by too fast for both of their liking. Myungsoo brought her to visit many other attractions for couple. They went to see sunrise, sunset, hiking, beach, and many other places. Jiyeon was packing her luggage for tomorrow when she came across the little plastic bag in her handbag. It was just a phone keychain for couple she bought for the both of them when they went to the Teddy Bear Museum.

*Few days ago*

“OPPPPPPA! LET’S GO TO THE TEDDY MUSEUM! LET’S GO GOOOOO!” Jiyeon was pulling the still sleeping Myungsoo up feeling so excited after he promised her to take her there the day before.

“Baby… Let me sleep more.” Now Jiyeon has no trouble getting near the morning Myungsoo. She no longer felt scared of him and she became his alarm clock every morning, waking him early in the morning just to go to the places she wanted to visit. Myungsoo turned his head away and fall into dreamla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter