Chapter 32 – The Doctor

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon woke up earlier than ever just to take a good look at her husband. She traced her fingers from his forehead down to his nose and to his cheeks. She retreats her hands once Myungsoo moved a little and hugged her tighter. She managed to giggle silently and used her hands to touch his face again. She took a good look for about an hour before Myungsoo woke up as well.

"Baby, you’re up?" Myungsoo her cheeks softly. Jiyeon nodded her head. "I want to look at you." she replied innocently. "Baby... I missed your eyes so much." he touched her eyes. Jiyeon closed her eyes at his touch and smiled, "oppa. I can see you every day now.”

Myungsoo looked at her innocent face and went down to claim her lips. Jiyeon replied willingly. "Baby..." he whispered, feeling so happy till he's actually speechless. Jiyeon smiled and made the first move now. She moved forward and kissed him deeply and passionately. Myungsoo smiled into the kiss before replying. Slowly, he pulled her up to lie on top of him.

"Baby..." he went up to peck and nibble on her neck which made her laughed. “You're mine! Forever and ever." he said playfully before turning the position. He became on top of her. "Oppa~" Jiyeon was blushing madly now.

"Baby... Come on. I missed you, so much." Myungsoo cooed.

"Our baby?" she asked and Myungsoo understood at once. "Baby is still small. Its alright." he said before kissing her neck again. Jiyeon could only give in since she missed him so much as well.

-----

A few hours later, Jiyeon woke up first again. She washed up and went back to wake her husband up. "Oppa... You have work~" she shook him to wake him up but he didn't bulge. "Oppa~" she called once again. "hmmm?" Myungsoo pulled her body towards him and hugged her. "Oppa~ you have work to go..." Jiyeon shook him again. "Give me another five minutes. Please?" Myungsoo mumbled with his eyes closed which made Jiyeon sighed. "Okay. Just another 5 minutes, okay?" Jiyeon agreed and wanted to stand up and proceed to make their breakfast but Myungsoo pulled her back. "5 minutes..." he whined and hugged her tighter.

"Okay oppa..." Jiyeon sighed and let him hugged her. Five minutes is up and Jiyeon woke him up again. "Oppa... 5 minutes is up!" she poked his sides to make him squirm. "Oppa... Oppa!" she poked at every call which made him finally up. "I'm up, baby." he said and stopped her poking. "Let’s go wash up." He cooed and carried her to the washroom. "But Oppa. I washed up just now." Jiyeon tilted her head to the side. "It’s okay. Help me brush my teeth." he grinned like a child and still carried her to the washroom.

"Open your mouth oppa. EEEEE~" Myungsoo listened to her and let her brushed his teeth and washed his face. "Done!" Jiyeon announced and patted his cheeks lightly and grinned at him. Suddenly, Myungsoo carried her up and had her legs wrapped around his waist. "Woahhhhh!" Jiyeon was shocked at his sudden gesture and had his arms around his neck tightly.

"Oppa! You've shocked me!" She smacked his chest when she stabled herself in his arms. Myungsoo giggled like a child and went to the kitchen. "Wait here baby. I will cook for my two babies~" he giggled and went to the stove. Jiyeon laughed at his childish behaviour and listened obediently.

"Oppa. I missed Ji Soo. It’s been long since he came back with us." Jiyeon said while Myungsoo was cooking still. "Baby. We will fetch him later alright? When he finishes school." He placed the food on the dining table and went to Jiyeon, who was on the counter top. "Let’s go and eat now~ and we will go to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter