Chapter 23 – Sufferings

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jiyeon noona. Omma! Wake up!" She felt light pats on her cheeks and woke up at the touch. She couldn't see anything so she got scared. She cowered away from the touch and moved backwards. Jin Woo touched her again but she flinched. "Omma! It’s okay. It's me..." he whispered.

Jiyeon hugs and clings onto him when she heard his voice. "Jin-ah. Where are we? I'm scared. I can't see anything." she sobbed. Jin Woo her back, "omma. Do you remember? We got kidnapped. I didn't see anybody here. But we are in an old apartment. Everything looked so worn out here." he said what he saw.

"Who would've kidnapped us?" she asked aloud.

"I don't know omma..."

Just then, the door burst opened, Jinyong came in holding onto a knife. "Yoo Jinyong!" Jin Woo gasped. He saw the newspaper of her being imprisoned so he recognised her face. Jiyeon heard it and hugged onto Jin Woo tighter.

"That's right. It's me~" she sang. "Didn't thought that time flies right? I'm out now, with freedom~ I could do whatever I want now!" she said and moved forward towards them. Jin Woo hugged her tighter to him, afraid that the crazy woman would hurt his sister.

"YOU! KIM, NO! PARK JIYEON! I WON'T ACKNOWLEDGE YOU AS A KIM! YOU MADE ME SUFFER THESE 5 YEARS! NOW IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO SUFFER!" she shouted. "And you brought your brother along, I see... That's even more exciting!" she squealed. Jiyeon hugged him and bravely shouted, "STAY AWAY FROM MY BROTHER!!!”

"Protective I see... What to do... I love fun~" she sang.

"What do you want now?" Jiyeon managed to ask her.

"I want you to suffer. I've said it right? Oh Wait." She clapped her hands and laughed like a mad woman. "You're blind now! That makes everything better." she continued, grinning evilly.

"Let us go please..." Jiyeon pleaded.

"Noona! Don't beg her. It's no use." Jin Woo stopped her.

"That's true. It's no use." she used the knife to slam onto the metal cupboards hardly which made both of them flinched. "I want to have some fun~" she threw the knife towards their direction. Luckily Jin Woo saw it and pulled Jiyeon towards him and they fell, lying on the ground. "Oh my God, she's crazy!" Jin Woo whispered but did not tell her about the knife part.

"Fast reflex little boy. Not this time!" she suddenly threw another dagger towards them which flew past Jiyeon's back and cut away a little of her hair and opened the back of her clothes. Jin Woo saw it and hugged her tighter towards him, "ARE YOU CRAZY! STOP IT!"

"YES! I'M CRAZY! I WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN!" she suddenly threw another dagger at them. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter