Chapter 17 – Jealous. Jealous.

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bye oppa... I love Sunggyu now. You're nothing to me." Jiyeon said while turning her back to him and walked off with Sunggyu.

"No baby!!! Don’t leave me, we promised!!! NO!! BABY!!!!!!" Myungsoo jolted up from his nightmare.

-----

"Baby... Baby..." he turned to see Jiyeon sleeping beside her. He finally let out a huge breath that he didn’t even know he's been holding. He went forward and hugged her tightly which woke her up.

"Oppa? What happened? Why are you sweating? Are you okay?" Jiyeon tried to sit up with her 7 months old tummy. But Myungsoo pushed her down and continue hugging her. "Baby... You won't leave me right?" he sounded so sad.

"Of course not oppa. Why would you say that..." she asked him while his hair where his face was burying in her neck.

"I... I dreamt of... You and Sunggyu hyung! You went off with him leaving me all alone." He whimpered. "I was so scared all of a sudden." Jiyeon chuckled lightly. "Oppa. I won't leave you, I promised! Sunggyu oppa is just a friend. Really! Don't worry. It's just a nightmare... Come on oppa. Let's go to sleep. You have work tomorrow." she tried to ask him to sleep.

"Stay with me till I sleep okay?" he asked. "Oppa. You're like a child. Hehehe. Okay. Let's sleep now!" she cooed while hugging him like a mother.

They fall back to dreamland quickly and had a good dream now.

A few hours later, Jiyeon woke up first to prepare breakfast and necessity for Myungsoo before waking him up. They ate breakfast and both of them went to his office again.

“Myungsoo! Jiyeon! You guys are here already!" Sunggyu said cheerfully while entering the office room. Myungsoo remembered his dream and became alert now.

"Jiyeon-ah. I've brought some cookies for you. Want to eat?" Sunggyu asked. Jiyeon nodded her head excitedly since she's craving for some cookies. "Hmmmm... Oppa! It’s delicious!" she exclaimed. "Aigoo... You're such a kid!" he used his hand to wipe off the crumbs of the cookies on the side of her lips. "Oopsie…" Jiyeon giggled shyly. Myungsoo saw all of that and went in front of Jiyeon. "Baby! Don't eat anymore. I will buy you one whole jar later!" he tried to bribe her.

"Hmmmm. No! I want two jars!" she clapped her hands. "Okay okay! If you're happy." He cupped her cheeks and caressed it, wiping off the cookies crumps which were still on her lips. "As long as you stop looking at Sunggyu hyung…” he mumbled but Sunggyu heard it and smirked. *It's fun teasing this dongsaeng. Kekeke.*

-----

"Baby. Come on. Let’s go for lunch. You and little baby need to eat." Myungsoo held out his hand and waited for Jiyeon to come to him. "Oppa later!! Sunggyu oppa said he will bring me some sweets! Let's wait for him!" Jiyeon whined. "Baby! How can you eat sweets? You want to get diabetes early?!" Myungsoo scolded her, getting Jealous because of her fondling towards Sunggyu.

"But oppa. Your baby wants to eat sweets." she pouted. "Okay. I will get you some after lunch. Come on!" he held out his hand for her to take again. Jiyeon willingly holds onto it and follow him out the door.

Just when they opened the door, Sunggyu was standing outside, "Oh? You're going off already?" Sunggyu showed Jiyeon the bag of sweets on his hand, "you don’t want the sweets anymore?"

"I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter