Chapter 13 – Threats

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“OPPA! LET’S GO! WE’RE LATE!” Jiyeon shouted from the front door for Myungsoo to hurry up. This is their first time going to the doctor’s got check-up. She was so excited till she couldn’t get any sleep yesterday. Myungsoo had to persuade her and sing her to sleep and that explained why he woke up late today.

“Baby~ I’m coming! Don’t shout please~ It’s not good for our baby!”

“Okay. I’m sorry, oppa. But come on. We will be late!” Recently, Jiyeon had been grumpy and moody. That’s all because of her mood swings, of course. Oh, pregnant woman~

“Okay baby. Don’t be so grumpy in the morning. Our baby wouldn’t like that.” Myungsoo came out and peck her lips.

“Noooo… Baby feels grumpy today, not me!” Jiyeon tried to reason it with Myungsoo since it’s the mood swings fault, which also means it’s the baby’s mood.

“Okay okay. Let’s go, didn’t you said we’re late?” Myungsoo dragged her out to the car carefully. He had taken a day off just to accompany her to the appointment.

-----

“Alright, I see. So this is Mr. Kim?” Myungsoo nodded his head at the doctor with a huge grin. “Okay, okay. I can see that you’re a happy couple. Let’s go on with the check-up shall we, Mrs. Kim?” Jiyeon nodded her head and went off with the doctor for some tests.

“The baby is doing well. Keep it up, happy couple. Oh right. Did you fall down before?” Jiyeon was thinking for a while. On the other hand, Myungsoo clicked his fingers once he remembered, “BABY! You knocked onto your knee and fell down last Thursday remember? I told you to come to the doctor already!” he scolded her. “I’m sorry…” Jiyeon looked down and rubbed her tummy, feeling awful for their baby now. Myungsoo hugged her shoulders and put her hands on hers over her tummy.

“It’s okay. It’s nothing actually. Just that the baby will be a little weak for now. Eat more healthy food to maintain nutrition okay? And don’t fall down again. If you do, come here at once. Do keep a lookout for her, Mr. Kim. She needs you.” The doctor explained, easing their mind.

“Of course, I bring her to work every day…” Myungsoo mumbled but the doctor heard it and he chuckled, “That’s good. I bet you’re worried for her as well. You’re a good husband, Mr. Kim. Keep up the good work.” The doctor patted his shoulders and ushered them out.

“See baby! The doctor even told me to look after you.” Myungsoo bragged at his own idea of bringing her to the office every day. Jiyeon giggled at his silliness, “But oppa… I feel bad for the baby now. He is weak.” She pouted at him while rubbing her little bump. “Don’t worry baby. I will feed both of my babies with more and more food! He will get back to shape in no time!”

After their check-up, Myungsoo brought her to the supermarket to get the ingredients for tonight’s dinner. He promised her that he would be cooking for her personally tonight. “Baby, what do you wish to eat? Any cravings?” He asked Jiyeon. He was standing behind her while both of them were pushing the cart together. He said that this is to protect her from any physical harm. Jiyeon turned her head to look at him, “Hmmm… I want… you!” she turned her whole body and hugged him. Myungsoo was shocked at her sudden boldness, “Baby~ you’re weird today.”

“Why? You don’t like it? Fine… I will go home and hug my Jinnie.” She said, releasing the hug. Jinnie was that huge teddy which was brought back home by Jin Woo last time. Myungsoo held onto her arms to stop her from releasing them from his neck and whined, “Baby~~~ you can only hug me. Not even that teddy!” Jiyeon giggled at his foolish face. “Moreover, I like this you, you’re more daring.” He whispered into her ears. Jiyeon slapped his arms and turned around to push the cart again, feeling embarrassed. “OKAY! I know now! I want to eat spaghetti in brown sauce with chocolate on top!” She had that craving all of a sudden.

“EH? How am I supposed to cook that?” Myungsoo pouted. “Oppa~~~ I want to eat that~~~” Jiyeon whined. “Okay okay, I’ll try to make it.” Myungsoo continued pushing the cart behind her. “Thank you oppa, you’re the best!” Jiyeon praised him.

“Just for you, baby.”

-----

Myungsoo was cooking in the kitchen while Jiyeon was sitting on the couch after receiving an order to stay there. She couldn’t stay still and headed off to the kitchen again after the third time of being chased out, “Oppppppaaaaaa~” She was jumping up and down, whining to Myungsoo. “Baby! Don’t jump! No!” Myungsoo turned off the stove for a moment before turning to her direction to stop her. “Baby! Why are you here again?! I said to sit outside and wait for food!”

“But oppa~ I’m bored outside. I want to help. At least let me do something, pleaseeee.” She pleaded with her puppy eyes. “Okay, okay. Since you gave me those eyes, how could I say no? Now, you stand behind me and back hug me till I’m done, got it?” Myungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter