Chapter 40 – Dream Come True

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IMPORTANT: Read my message at the end of this chapter! MUST! *Puppy eyes*

The next day, they had a little reunion dinner with his cousins and friends. They agreed to meet up at the nearest restaurant to their house. It’s a Saturday so everyone should be free.

“I’m sorry about it, Myungsoo-ah. I’ve caused this drama.” Hoya started the conversation while eating.

“It’s my fault actually. I didn’t trust my wife and cousin enough. I’m sorry about it.” Myungsoo sighed.

“No-no. I’m the one at fault.” Hoya insisted but Myungsoo shook his head and denied his faults.

“Oppa~~~~ Nobody is at fault okay? I want to eat! I’m hungry!” Jiyeon suddenly cut in.

“Jiyeonnie noona! Let’s ignore them and move over to that table to eat!” Sungjong said and pointed to the next table at the window. Jiyeon was being persuaded and she nodded her head. But before she could even stand up, Myungsoo had his arms wrapped around her waist, “baby~ Don’t go anywhere! We won’t argue anymore~”

Jiyeon looked at him and puffed her cheeks, “really? If you argue again I’m moving over with Sungjongie!” She announced and crossed her arms, turning away from him. Myungsoo whined and wrapped his arms around her waist tighter, but not hurting their baby of course. “Baby~ we won’t argue anymore, really! Didn’t you say you’re hungry? Come on, let me feed you.” He cooed and fed her some meat he cut from her plate.

She took the meat and munched on it which made Myungsoo giggled. Jiyeon turned back to the front and swallowed her food. “I want the carrots!” She said and looked at the carrots on Myungsoo’s plate. Myungsoo chuckled at her and fed her his carrots.

“Woooo. It’s giving me Goosebumps. Oh My God. I can’t take it anymore.” Sungyeol rubbed his arms together.

“Yeah man! This is the first time I saw Myungsoo whines and being all lovey-dovey over somebody.” Dongwoo agreed with him.

“Really?” Jiyeon asked while chewing on her vegetables.

Myungsoo sent them some glares and continued feeding his wife. “Baby~ don’t mind them, just eat till you’re full~” He continued feeding her some food and ate some himself.

The rest chuckled at him and continued with their food as well.

-----

After a while, Jiyeon demanded to take a stroll at the park. Myungsoo could only agree with her and bring her to the park nearby. “Okay baby~ we have to head back home after this alright? You have to rest!” Jiyeon giggled and nodded her head to show her agreement.

They managed to settle down at a bench nearby. “Are you cold baby?” Myungsoo saw her rubbing her arms together. So he took off his jacket and wrapped it over her shoulders. “You can’t catch a cold, baby.”

“But oppa, you can’t too.” Jiyeon wanted to return him the jacket but Myungsoo insisted not taking it back. They sat that way for a while before Jiyeon decided to hug him with the jacket as well. “We should share it! Husband and wife have to share their things.” Jiyeon announced innocently.

Myungsoo smiled at her thoughtfulness before bringing her into his arms and wrapped his jacket over them. “Now we’re both warm.” Jiyeon giggled.

“Yeah~ Thanks to baby’s great idea.” Myungsoo giggled together with her. They sat there in each other embrace, feeling the night breeze in a peaceful silence, but not awkward at all.

-----

“Alright baby, let’s head back home. You need to rest.” Myungsoo said and pulled her up to stand up. Jiyeon nodded her head and stood up with him but fell back to the bench the next second. She was clutching onto her stomach and screaming out pain.

“BABY! WHAT HAPPENED?” Myungsoo freaked out at his wife and sat down beside her.

“Pain…” Jiyeon managed to whimper out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter