Chapter 44 – Fighting with Death

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Soo went to his side and hugged him tightly. “APPA I WANT OMMMAAAAA!!!!”

Myungsoo hugged him back and cried on his shoulders. He couldn’t help but cry now. He could do nothing.

They cried on each other’s shoulders for a while. That’s all they could do, outside the operation theatre their beloved lies.

Jiyeon’s mom went to the doctor when she saw her coming out of the labour room which made the rest of them rushed to her as well.

Myungsoo saw that and pushed his way through everyone after placing Ji Soo down on the floor. He held the doctor’s shoulders tightly and shook her hard, “DOCTOR! HOW’S MY WIFE?! WHAT HAPPENED?! WHY DID HER HEARTBEAT DROPPED SO SUDDENLY!? AND THE BABIES!!!”

The doctor grabbed his arms to calm him down and looked at him with sad eyes, “the twins are fine. But Jiyeon…”

“SHE WHAT?! TELL ME!!!”

“She lost a lot of blood during labour. We’re trying to save her now. Please don’t lose hope, we will try our best we can.” The doctor patted his shoulder and went back into the theatre to continue her surgery on Jiyeon.

“NOOOOOOOO! BABYYYYY!!!!!” Myungsoo banged onto the theatre’s door loudly and hardly. Ji Soo went to his side and copied his actions, “OMMMMAAAAA!!!!!!”

Their family members cried behind them.

Hoya and Dongwoo went up to pulled Myungsoo back to calm him down in one corner while Woohyun picked up Ji Soo and brought him to another corner.

The couple’s parents followed the nurse to see their grandchildren. Even if they’re worried for Jiyeon, their grandchildren were important as well. They’re sure Jiyeon would ask them to do the same thing since Myungsoo couldn’t take care of anything at that moment.

“Awww… They’re two cuties…” Jiyeon’s mom cooed while standing outside the baby’s room in her husband’s embrace. “Yes they are…”

“It’ll be great if their mommy will be able to see them. Pray for your mommy, okay?” They cried while looking at the babies through the one-piece glass.

~~~

Jiyeon opened her eyes to find herself in a white space. It’s completely white. She can’t see any ending in her vision. The place she was in was white and just white in colour. Nothing else, just white.

Having no idea where to go, she stood on her spot and called out, “Hello? Anybody there? Oppa? Sweetie? Babies?”

No one replied her.

“Hello?”

And she braved herself to move. She walked forward to nowhere in particular, since it’s all white. She didn’t know where she’s walking to.

“Hello?!”

She squinted her ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter