Chapter 11 – Birthday Boy

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks had passed since Jin Woo was sick and their lives went on happily. Soon, it will be Myungsoo’s birthday! Jiyeon had been planning on how to surprise him on that day but couldn’t plan anything out as she had not been feeling well recently. She had been vomiting almost every morning and had a little back ache.

She flushed the toilet full of her waste. Myungsoo was behind her holding onto her hair and her back.*What’s happening to me?!*

“Baby, are you okay?! I think I need to take a day off to bring you to the doctor!” Jiyeon shook his head, “Oppa. It’s okay. I just need a rest. Go to work! I will be fine. If I still feel sick later I will go to the doctor okay?” She headed to the sink to rinse . Myungsoo carried her back to the bed and placed her down before kissing her goodbye to work, “Remember to go to the doctor if you’re still not well okay? Call me if anything happens, got it?” Jiyeon nodded her head and drifted back to sleep.

Few hours later, she woke up feeling nauseous again. She went to the bathroom to vomit out her stomach juices since she didn’t eat anything yet. *I think I need to visit the doctor.*

After fetching Jin Woo from his school, she brought him along to the clinic for check-up, afraid of going alone and not wanting to disturb Myungsoo. “Omma. Why are you here? Are you sick?” He touched her forehead. Jiyeon chuckles a little before pulling his hand down. “I have been vomiting for a while now. Appa asked me to visit the doctor.” Jin Woo nodded his head understandingly.

“Kim Jiyeon!” The nurse called.

Jiyeon heard it and followed the nurse to the doctor’s room for check up with Jin Woo following behind.

 -----

“Mrs. Kim, from the symptoms that you had just told me, I believed that it is signs of pregnancy. Let me do more check up to confirm my prediction, okay?” Jiyeon was shocked to hear the news and just nodded her head. After all the tests, she waited patiently with Jin Woo beside her for the results.

Soon, the doctor called her in for the results. “Congratulations, Mrs. Kim. You’re already 6 weeks pregnant.” The doctor congratulated her and shook her hands. Jiyeon’s feeling was so overwhelmed by the sudden news. “Omma! What does pregnant mean?”

“Jin-ah! Oh my God!” Jiyeon smiled widely and hugged him tightly. “Jin-ah! Pregnant means, I’m having a baby in my stomach! Hahahahaha!!” She was so happy kept laughing to herself. “REALLY? OMMA?! I HAVE TO TELL APPA! GIVE ME YOUR PHONE QUICK!” Jin Woo was just as excited as Jiyeon. Just then, she thought of something. This could be one of his present for his birthday. “No Jin-ah. I will tell him on his birthday. So you have to keep this a secret okay? Don’t even tell omma and appa, uh? Oppa must be the first to know. Hehehe…”

Jin Woo nodded his head obediently, “OKAY! I WILL KEEPT QUIET ABOUT IT, OMMA!” He shouted excitedly.

Jiyeon brought Jin Woo to the mall to look for Myungsoo’s real present. “Jin-ah. What should I buy for appa?!” She asked her brother since she really had no idea.

“Omma! She’s your husband. You should know what he likes!”

“But… He had everything he need.” Jiyeon pouted.

“A-HA! OMMA! I know what appa likes now!” Jin Woo said excitedly. Jiyeon squatted down to his height to listen to his answer, “APPA LOVES YOU! Make a ribbon on yourself and give it to him. He will love it.” Jiyeon giggles at his idea and smacks his arm playfully. Just then, she turned around to find a shop selling guy’s accessories. She pulled Jin Woo to the shop and looked around. Then, a cufflink catches her eyes. *It’s so beautiful!*

“OMMA! Get that! It’s pretty for appa~ You can write your name and appa’s name on it! It’s so cool!” Jin Woo clapped his hand.

“Really?” Jiyeon looked at him quizzically. Then, the sales person came by and said it’s really available. “How do you know huh, Park Jin Woo?!” Jin Woo turned to the sign board which advertises it and pointed at it. Jiyeon laughed at herself and told the sales person to carve both of their names on it.

After a whole day at the mall, Jiyeon brought Jin Woo home and headed home herself. Myungsoo was already at home, waiting for her at the dining area. “BABY! Where have you been! I’ve been looking for you. You didn’t tell me you are going out. You’ve got me worried. Oh my God, baby…” He pulled her to a bone crashing hug. Afraid of crashing their baby, she pushed him away slightly, “Oppa. I’m fine! I went to have fun with Jin Woo. I’m sorry~ Don’t be angry, pleaseeee…” She gave him her puppy eyes. “Okay okay. Don’t give me that face, you know I can’t say no to that.” He mumbled. Jiyeon hugged him tightly before going up to take a bath, “THANKS OPPA! I LOVE YOU!” Myungsoo grinned following her up t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter