Chapter 45 – Tears of Joy

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo walked into the ward with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. “Baby…” He walked nearer to the figure on the bed and kissed her lips. “I brought your favourite flower, tulip.”

He placed the flower into the vase to brighten up the whole room. “Baby, look. It’s so pretty, like you.” Then, he filled the vase with water and placed it on the table beside her bed.

Myungsoo walked to the washroom to bring out a bowl of water and a towel. He placed them on the chair beside her bed and sat on the bed itself, by her side.

He squeezed the towel dry and pulled one of her sleeves up. “You’re becoming lazier, baby.” He chuckled and cleaned her hand and arm, even cleaning her fingers one by one, gently.

“But it’s okay. You can rest now since you’ve done so much for me for the past years, baby.” He pecked her palm before pulling up her other hand to do the same thing to it.

And he continued to her legs, “Baby… When are you going to wake up? Don’t make me wait too long, okay? It’s been 2 days since you’re asleep, baby. I miss you so much.”

He then moved on to clean her neck, “You have to wake up and look at our twins. They’re both cuties, like you.” And then to her face, “Baby… I love you.” Slowly, he wiped her face gently and tenderly.

She’s that fragile to him.

~~~~~

“APPA!” Ji Soo ran into the room after Jin Woo opened it. “APPA CARRY ME TO OMMA!” He demanded and stretched out his arms for Myungsoo to hold while his eyes not leaving his mom’s figure on the bed.

“Sweetie, you done your homework?” Myungsoo did as told and picked him up to place him beside Jiyeon.

Ji Soo lied down by Jiyeon’s side and used his small hands to hug her petite waist. “Yes! Omma told me to do it yesterday in my dream so I did it!”

Myungsoo giggled and tickled him softly, “So if appa told you to do, you wouldn’t do it?”

Ji Soo tried to escape his wrath but failed. He giggled happily and shook his head, “Only omma can make me do it!”

Myungsoo stopped his fingers and ruffled his son’s hair, “that’s good, sweetie.”

Ji Soo returned to his hugging and slowly fell asleep beside his mommy.

“Thanks so much, Jin Woo-ah.” Myungsoo patted the younger’s shoulder. Both were sitting down on the couch in the ward, looking at the mother and son figures on the bed.

“Hyung!” Jin Woo glared at him playfully, “she’s my wife!”

Myungsoo was not jealous now. He was glad. He was happy to know his wife has such a matured and understanding brother. “Only for one day.” Myungsoo grinned and squeezed the younger’s shoulder.

Jin Woo smiled and looked at the two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter