Chapter 46 – Husband in Trouble

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 months later…

“OPPPAAAAAA!!!!! HELP ME WITH THIS AND STOP WATCHING YOUR DRAMA!!!”

~~~~~

“Whyyyyyy~~” Myungsoo whined as he munched on the cookies Jiyeon made and kept in a jar. “This drama is reaching the end soon! It’s getting more and more interesting!”

Jiyeon picked up Jimin and fed her -milk since she’s crying. And when she heard Jiho crying, she asked for her husband help, of course. But her husband was lying on the couch happily laughing his asses off in front of the TV.

Jiyeon pouted and walked back into the babies’ room. She finished feeding Jimin and picked up Jiho the next moment to do the same thing to him. Ji Soo was playing with Jimin to keep her occupied in the room as well.

Jiyeon smiled and ruffled Ji Soo head, “Thank you, son. You’re so much different from your father.”

Ji Soo smiled, “I will help omma anytime! I’m scared to lose omma again.” And he returned back to playing with Jimin.

“Well, someone doesn’t think so. And I think we have to do something, sweetie.” Jiyeon smiled brightly when she thought of something. And she told him her oh-so-great idea which will be launched the next day.

~~~~~

Jiyeon woke up early in the morning the next day and went over to the other room to wake Ji Soo up. “Let’s go sweetie!”

Ji Soo woke up and opened his eyes clearly when he saw his beloved mommy in front of him, “Yes madam!” And they giggled all the way out of the house.

Myungsoo stretched his arms, trying to hug his wife but only felt something soft. It doesn’t felt like his wife.  He opened his tired and sleepy eyes to see it’s just her pillow. And his eyes moved over to the clock and saw that it’s still early in the morning.

“Baby?” He stood up sleepily and woke over to the bathroom but didn’t see her. “Maybe she’s in the babies’ room?” And so, he walked over to the babies’ room slowly, dragging his feet.

“Baby?” He opened the door and walked into the room, but didn’t find anyone but only the twins sleeping soundly.

“Ji Soo?” He closed the door of the babies’ room and walked over to his first son’s room. “Ji Soo? Baby?” And he finally noticed both his wife and son were gone.

He finally woke up from his sleepy state and dashed around the house to find them but failed to do so. He plopped down onto the couch in the living room with his defeated mind and ruffled his hair harshly, “where did they go!?”

He stretched his hand for the house phone on the table but stopped when he saw a note beside the phone. Picking it up, he almost killed himself at his new mission.

“To the father of three:

This is your wife and your first child here. We just gave you a new mission today! Since you have been neglecting your job as a father, we will be leaving this cutie twins in your care. We will only be returning home at 8PM tonight for dinner! Your wife just bro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter