Chapter 24 – “I need to see you every minute”

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! This will be quite a long one! ^-^

"Yoon Jinyong came and took us. Right at our doorstep, appa. She's crazy! She used daggers to shoot at us! Oh my god. Omma got some cuts on her back but thankfully it's not deep. I tried to save her but she wouldn't let me." Jin Woo cried out. "She even injured her leg. That crazy woman stepped onto her! Damn it." he continued cursing.

"Oh god..." Myungsoo went speechless. They were sitting beside the sleeping Jiyeon. She was being bandaged around her waist area because of her back and her ankle. Myungsoo held her hand and caressed it. He didn't know what to do now. "Baby...”

"Appa. Please take care of omma. She was so scared just now." Jin Woo pleaded. "Of course, Jin-ah. Damn. I won't let that crazy off." he assured. Jin Woo nodded his head and went to sit on the couch. The parents came a while later with Ji Soo but she was still asleep. So in the end, they went back leaving Myungsoo to take care of her.

She woke up only during the night. She winced while trying to sit up and that woke up the sleeping Myungsoo beside her. He sat down beside her on the bed and hugged her shoulders but she flinched away.

"Baby. It's me. You're okay now." he whispered.

"Oppa?" she asked softly, still suspicious. Myungsoo hugged her around her shoulders and hummed a ‘Yes’.

"Oppa..." Jiyeon whispered, confirmed now. "Oppa. I was so scared just now. I protected Jin. JIN!! WHERE IS HE?" she asked aloud, moving about.

Myungsoo hugged her and calmed her down, "baby. Don't. He's fine. He's at home now." Myungsoo explained. Jiyeon sobbed and snuggled into his embrace. "Oppa. I was so scared... Jin said she had daggers. Then suddenly my back felt so painful. And then Jin told me to stay there. And then-" Myungsoo stopped her by kissing her lips. She stopped at once and slowly replied him back. Myungsoo pulled away once he noticed she had calmed down. "Baby... It's alright now. Don't worry." Jiyeon hugged him and cried harder. "Oppa, I was so scared.”

"Shhhh... Baby. It's over now. No more such things. Don't worry. I was scared too. Oh god." Myungsoo sighed. "Baby. What should I do now? I need to see you every minute now. Otherwise I will go crazy." Myungsoo sniffed. His eyes were teary but he held onto his tears.

"Oppa. I want to stay near you too." she sniffed. "Okay baby. I will make arrangements. I need to bring you to the office, like last time. Are you okay with it?" Jiyeon nodded her head. But after few seconds she shook her head again, "oppa. I will disturb you." she sighed.

"No baby. Look, last time I'm fine with you there. I think I need you to work better too. If I can't see you, I will be worried. Go with me, uh?”

"Okay oppa. I will go with you. I promise I won't disturb you." she raised her hand as promise which made Myungsoo chuckled. "Alright baby. Want to sleep now?" he pulled her hands down and guided her to lie down. "Oppa. Sleep with me." she moved over a little and opened the other side of the blanket to invite him in. "Okay okay. Let's sleep now." Myungsoo cooed. He slipped under the covers and hugged her.

Slowly, his hand went under her hospital shirt to touch her bandage. Jiyeon winced at the sudden touch. “I’m sorry baby. Does it still hurt?” Myungsoo asked while it softly after Jiyeon got used to it. Jiyeon nodded her head and pouted, “Oppa. Doctor said there are two cuts on my back now and they will leave scars. My back is not pretty now.”

Myungsoo giggled at her cute rant, “Baby. Even if you’re disfigured, I will still love you because you’re you.” Jiyeon blushed at his comment but shook her head, “Oppa. I don’t want to be ugly.” She giggled at her own statement. Myungsoo laughed along with her and pulled her closer to him.

“Oppa?” She asked softly.

“Umm?”

“Sing me to sleep? Pleaseee?” She whined a little.

“Okay baby, close your eyes now.” He kissed her hair and her wound through her clothes lightly. He sang their favourite tunes and lured her to sleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter