Chapter 33 – Cousins

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks had gone by. Woohyun became just like part of their family. Myungsoo introduced him to their families and even Sunggyu. Now, Woohyun had another loving family to take care of him.

Also, the small bump is visible on Jiyeon's tummy already.

It is another weekend and the Kim family are at the amusement park with Woohyun. "Jiyeon-ah, Myungsoo-ah... You guys can have fun on your own. I will bring Ji Soo around. Right, Soo-ah?" Woohyun suggested and winked at Ji Soo. The small boy got the idea immediately and hugged Woohyun's leg, "yes! Omma has baby in her tummy so she can't play games. Woohyun hyung will bring me around!" Woohyun chuckled and brought him up to his arms, "yeah. Go and have fun, you two."

Myungsoo liked that idea and insisted on it at once. "Baby! Don't you think it's a good idea!?" He raised one eyebrow and smirked at her playfully. "Oppa~ are you sure it's okay? We will be troubling Woohyun oppa..." she pouted but Woohyun cut in, "its fine, really... Go and have your fun. I like to play with Ji Soo too." He kissed Ji Soo hair playfully and giggled. "Okay... Then, we shall meet at the exit at 7pm? Then we shall go out for dinner." she asked. All three nodded their heads and they went off their way.

Woohyun brought Ji Soo to rides that he can go and brought him to play those side stores. They managed to get some little plushies back.

Whereas, on the other side, Myungsoo brought Jiyeon to walk around since he won't allow her to play any dangerous rides. He even thought that those kiddie rides are dangerous. "Oppa~ I want to play that." she pouted and pointed at the bumper car. "No! Baby! That's very dangerous!" Myungsoo replied her sternly.

"But, baby wants to play." she continue pouting. "Baby... What if the baby got a shock from bumping!? Let's play other rides, please?" Myungsoo tried to persuade her and pulled her towards other places. Jiyeon could only follow him while rubbing his tummy, "baby... Your appa won't allow us to play." Myungsoo heard her and chuckled, "baby. Let's go play other stuffs okay? Let's add on your collection of plushies at home, eo?" Myungsoo her hair.

"Okay! Let's go! Plushies at home would like it~" She had a sudden change of mood and pulled him towards those side stores. Myungsoo did win her many little plushies indeed.

"Baby. You want some cotton candy?" Myungsoo asked her while she was busy holding onto those plushies on her hand. Myungsoo saw it and laughed at her, "baby! You looked so funny now." Jiyeon shot him a glare and showed her tongue at him before returning to hold her plushies. Myungsoo continued laughing and took a few from her hands. "Okay, so you want some cotton candy?" Myungsoo asked again. Jiyeon nodded her head, indicating a yes to him.

"Let's go!" He managed to hug the plushies in one arm and held her hand in the other. They bought the cotton candy and went to sit down at a bench under a huge tree.

"Wait for me here alright? I need washroom." Myungsoo grinned at her and patted her head. She nodded willingly and watched him walked off.

Few minutes later, Jiyeon was disturbed by somebody.

"Jiyeon?" She looked up and saw a guy. She tilted her head to the side with a confused face, since she found him really familiar. "Jiyeonie?" The guy asked again but received a confused face from her again. "Jiyeonie right? Don't you remember me? Lee Howon? Howonie..." Hoya asked again. Jiyeon looked at his face and thought for a moment. "Ah! Howonie! You’re that cute fat boy who sat beside me during pre-school!" She pointed at him and exclaimed but realised she said the 'fat' word and turned embarrassed.

"It's okay. I'm glad you remembered me. I'm not fat now right?" He chuckled. "Of course not! You look handsome now, Howonie." Jiyeon giggled back. Hoya went up to the bench and sat beside her. "Long time no see, Jiyeonie." Hoya said, starting the conversation. Jiyeon nodded her head, "Yeah... Ever since you moved."

"I kind of missed you, you know." Jiyeon said it casually. Hoya was a little shocked to hear it from his crush. Yes! His crush! During classes, only Jiyeon would talk to him and not mind if he's fat. Everyone else will or bully him but Jiyeon would help him, alongside his brother, Lee Sungjong. The trio were close when they were young since they're neighbours and they went to the same preschool until the Lee brothers moved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter