Chapter 42 – Share the Joy

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“JIN WOO-AH!!!” Jiyeon squealed and urged him over. Jin Woo, of course, ran over to her side, pushed Myungsoo away and hugged his sister tightly.

“Omma… I missed you. You didn’t even meet me once, at all.” Jin Woo released the hug and pouted in front of her to make her feel guilty.

“No No! It’s not that I didn’t want to meet you! It’s because I’m always trapped with your appa!” Jiyeon pouted with him, blaming Myungsoo who was pitifully rubbing his own after standing up from that push.

“YAH!” Myungsoo ignored their topic and poked Jin Woo’s forehead. “Park Jin Woo! Get away from your noona! I don’t want her to be your mom any longer! We have three kids now, not going to add one big guy in our family tree.” Myungsoo pushed him away and took his seat on the bed and smiled innocently at Jiyeon.

“Noona! Your husband is bullying me again!” Jin Woo whined and went to the other side of the bed, hugging his sister tight, not letting go.

“YAH! PARK JIN WOO! LET HER GO AND DON’T SUFFOCATE HER!” Myungsoo yelled and tried prying him off her but he just wouldn’t bulge.

Jiyeon chuckled at their childish fight and stopped Myungsoo’s hand, “Oppa…”

Myungsoo stopped when he saw her eyes and sighed deeply. He shifted over to her side and hugged her as well, “I can’t lose to him then.”

Jiyeon swore she could hear him mumbled that sentence and she giggled to herself. She took a deep breath and pulled them closer, “I remember how small you used to be, Park Jin Woo… And you used to squeeze between us, claiming you want to sleep with us.” She smiled at those sweet memories and ruffled her brother’s hair.

Jin Woo giggled and squeezed her a little tighter to show his affection back, “noona. I just love you so much. You’re my family, my sister, the one and only important woman in my life.”

“How about your omma, kiddo! And your future wife!” Myungsoo hissed when he heard her brother’s little confession. Yes, even if he’s her brother, he’s still jealous! He only wants Jiyeon to receive his love but he knows it’s not possible. He can’t do anything but to control himself sometimes.

“My love for my lovely noona is way beyond my love for them.” Jin Woo showed Myungsoo his tongue to and turned his head back to his sister to give her a peck on her cheek. “And I believed I’ve said this countless times before. I only want noona to be my wife.”

Oh this Jin Woo. He just loves to tease his brother-in-law after so many years. Looking at his jealous red face was one of his daily missions.

“NOOO!!! No no no no no! No way! I’m not letting her go, anytime!” Myungsoo glared at Jin Woo and wound his arms around his wife protectively, away from any harm. Well, in this case, it’s from Jin Woo!

“Oppa! He can’t do anything too! We’re siblings!” Jiyeon rolled her eyes and pushed Myun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter