Chapter 35 – They’re Gone

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He opened the letter with shaky hands and managed to read it quickly. The letter itself was already stained with tears.

Oppa,

I’m really sad. Sad that you didn’t believe me. Even if you don’t trust Howon oppa, you should trust me right? I’m your wife… Husband and wife should understand and trust each other, right?

I really tried to explain to you yesterday but you wouldn’t listen. It’s true. Howon oppa tried to catch me when he saw that I almost tripped. Everyone knew that I’m pregnant and he was just being a helpful oppa. I guess you forget about this right? That I’m pregnant… Our baby almost fell, or should I say my baby now?

I know you hate me now. I didn’t know that you would actually slap me. You said you love me but I guess it’s not the same anymore, right? Since you thought I cheated on you. The pain was not on my cheek but was inflicted onto my heart.

Do you remember oppa? I trusted you when you said you ex-girlfriend was bad. I trusted you when you said that your ex-schoolmate kissed you first in the meeting room, and you pushed her away. I forgave you the next moment every time but why couldn’t you trust me?

Oppa, I brought Ji Soo out with me. Ji Soo looked like me so I didn’t want him to suffer at home.

I guess this is it.

Just remember, oppa. I love you and only you oppa, it won’t change forever.

 If you want a divorce, I can understand. I will sign it.

Your wife,

Jiyeon

♥♥♥♥♥

He was already crying badly when he finished the letter. He dashed out of the house to look for her. He drove to her old house and knocked onto the door at the fastest speed ever. “Omma! Jin-ah! Please open the door!” He kept knocking on it until someone opened it.

“Appa! Why are you here?” Jin Woo opened the door wider for him to enter.

“Jin-ah. Did your noona come here, eo?” He grabbed his shoulders and shook it hard.

“Appa! What happened!? Noona didn’t come here at all. Isn’t she at home?” Jin Woo stopped him and calmed him down. He guided him to sit at the couch. Soon, Jin Woo’s mom came out as well. “Myungsoo-ah, why are you here?” She went to sit down beside him while Jin Woo went to fetch some water.

“Omma… please tell me Jiyeon is here.” He cried and held onto her hands tightly.

“Myungsoo-ah, what happened?! Jiyeon is not here…” Myungsoo looked into her eyes and he could tell that she’s stating the fact. She wiped away his tears and made him look at her. “Tell me what happened, Myungsoo-ah. Where did Jiyeon go?”

“Omma… Please punish me.” He cried louder now. She sighed and pulled him to her embrace, calming him down. Jin Woo came back with cup of water for him. After a while, he stopped crying and released the hug. “Tell me, Myungsoo-ah.”

“I… We argued yesterday. And it’s my entire fault.” He choked. “Baby left with Ji Soo…” He told them what happened yesterd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter