Chapter 14 – Annoying Pest

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay, spill. Why did you send that to my baby?” Myungsoo asked Jinyong in a straight tone. Sunggyu called Jinyong earlier and told her to meet up and a café near their office, at once. It’s open in public where everyone could see.

“How did you know, oppa! That complained to you?! Damn it. in’ woman.” She hissed, grabbing tightly onto her cup of coffee.

Myungsoo scoffed before replying her, “Excuse me, . Stop calling me oppa and stop insulting my baby. Don’t ing threaten her again, you hear me? And no, she did not complain to me. I found out myself! Don’t mess with our life again. Let me warn you for the last time, Yoon Jinyong.” He finally released his anger. Jinyong cowered back a little at his rage. Just then, Myungsoo’s phone rang. “Really? She’s awake? Alright. Bring her some chocolate to eat. I bet she want that now. Okay. I’m going back now.”

“Let’s go, Sunggyu hyung. Baby’s awake. No use talking to such .” Myungsoo glared at Jinyong before going out of the café with Sunggyu. “Thanks hyung, for accompanying me here. Otherwise, I swear I would lose it and just kill her on the spot.” He laughed at his own joke. Sunggyu laughed along and patted his shoulder, “Anything for my dongsaeng.”

 -----

“Baby!!! I’m bac- WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? STOP HOLDING THE SCISSORS!” Myungsoo strode into the office to see Jiyeon cutting some paper while munching on her chocolate. He ran to her and took the scissors off her hand immediately.

“Oppa! But why! I was cutting the papers! See! I was doing the photo book. You said you have to check it every month!” Jiyeon whined while trying to get back the scissors. However, Myungsoo took the scissors out of her reach and cleaned the chocolate crumps on her lips, “Baby. Preggy woman can’t touch pointed stuffs! Omma told me that! I can’t let you touch scissors!” Myungsoo scolded her. Jiyeon’s eyes turned teary, “But… I wanted to do the photo book…” She was pouting and biting her lips already.

“Baby, look at me.” He pushed her chin up and forced her to look at his eyes. “Baby… you can do the photo book still. But no touching of scissors! I will help you cut the papers, okay? Now now. Don’t cry anymore~” he cooed while wiping her tears. Jiyeon turned excited at once, “REALLY? You’ll do the book with me! YAY!” She clapped her hands happily but pouted again, “But oppa. You can’t. You’re busy with your work.”

“It’s okay, I have a little time here to play with you.” Myungsoo smiled warmly. “Okay! THANK YOU OPPA! Now, you have to cut out this photo! I will draw on the book, understood?” She demanded and pointed to the photos. “Yes baby!” He saluted and turned to cut the photo out. Jiyeon giggled and turned to finish her job.

“Ta-DAH! OPPA! Look at this. This is our previous memories together. See, we were at our honeymoon, my birthday and even your birthday. Look! I even put in the photo of our baby!” Jiyeon showed everything to him. “Baby, we have to fill this book up and get volume two, three, and let it goes on, okay?” He pulled her into his embrace, feeling a sudden overwhelmed happiness in him. He didn’t have such happy feeling before but only with his wife did he feel it. “Of course, oppa! We have to continue our journey till we die!”

“No baby! Don’t say that! We won’t die. We will live forever, and ever and ever. I can’t see you die at all. You won’t let me go as well right?”

“Hehehe… You’re a child oppa. But I won’t want to see you die as well. Then I’ll be lonely.” She pouted.

“Look who’s talking. You’re the baby!” He giggled and continued, “See, I knew it. You can’t live without me. So we have to be with each other every day. You hear me? This is an order!” Jiyeon giggled and nodded her head. She hugged him tighter and kis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter