Chapter 27 – What just happened?

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days passed since both of them were sick. Myungsoo went back to work and he still brings Jiyeon with him every day.

“Oppa~ Do I still have to come every day? I mean, everything is okay now, and I will be disturbing you.” Jiyeon tried to reason it out with him, feeling bad that he has to take care of her even when he’s so busy.

“Baby! I’ve said it many times! You’re not disturbing me, alright? I like you here.” Myungsoo explained and went to her side at the couch. He hugged her waist and leaned his chin on her shoulders, looking at her face.

“Baby… Don’t think of that anymore, alright?” He snuggled into her neck and pecked it countless time which tickles her. “Oppa~ it tickles.” Jiyeon giggled and tried to push his head away. But Myungsoo remained at her neck and continued kissing it.

“Oppa~” She whined cutely and him. Myungsoo finally stopped and kissed her cheek, “baby. Stop being cute or we’ll do it again~” Jiyeon turned red at once. “Oppa~ don’t be such a ert.” She whined again.

“Uh-huh~ what did I say? Don’t be so cute huh! Now you have to surrender!” He giggled and pushed her down to lie on the couch and hovered over her playfully. “Baby~ Surrender now~” He sang but Jiyeon bite her lips and shook her head. “What?! NO?! Ah-ha~ It’s your doomsday~” He sang once more and pecked her lips before aiming for her neck. Jiyeon giggled at the ticklish feeling and tugged onto his hair.

Just then, there was a knock on the door which made Myungsoo groaned. “Damn it~”

Jiyeon giggled and patted his head, “better luck next time, oppa~” She which made him groaned even more.

“Baby!” Jiyeon giggled again.

“Come in!” He shouted fiercely at the door and Sunggyu came in, “Myungsoo-ah. Why so angsty?” Sunggyu raised an eyebrow.

“It’s nothing, hyung. What now~~~” He whined at his hyung. Jiyeon giggled at his tone which made him turned to look at her, “Baby~ don’t tease me. Or else you’ll die later.” He poked her sides. Jiyeon squirmed away and zipped her lips, nodding her head. Myungsoo giggled and turned back to Sunggyu.

“There’s someone looking for you outside. Bring her in?”

“Her? Who’s she?” He asked back.

“I don’t know. She claimed to be your high school friend. She said she’s Jung Soomin.” Sunggyu shrugged.

“It’s okay. Bring her to a meeting room. I’ll be there in a few. By the way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter