Chapter 41 – The Joy

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly, two intern nurses entered the room.

They were shocked when they saw Myungsoo above the patient but still, decided to enter since they have to deliver the medicine to Jiyeon. Jiyeon stared at their behaviour and saw those two interns giggling among themselves while shyly looking at her husband.

And again, her jealousy took over her feelings. She pouted and pushed Myungsoo away from her which made him tumbled down onto the floor.

But thankfully, he balanced out himself well. He showed a confused face to Jiyeon who deliberately ignored his existence.

The two interns were still giggling and slowly walked over to Jiyeon to pass her the cup of pills and water before leaving the room.

When Myungsoo saw the two nurses left, he turned his head over to his wife, “why did you ignore me?!”

Jiyeon bit her lips and ate her pills before lying back down on the bed. She shifted to a position so that she’s back facing Myungsoo.

Her husband sat down on her bed and shook her shoulder, “Baby! Why did you ignore me?” But Jiyeon just shrugged his hands away and closed her eyes, ignoring him.

Myungsoo grabbed her shoulders and turned her around to face him, “Baby… Please answer me, eo?”

Jiyeon pouted and stared into his eyes, her hands went up to his face and it gently and lovingly, “Oppa… Can’t you be uglier? Or… Or you can wear a mask every day!”

Myungsoo widened his eyes at her request but her cheeks as a reflex, “Why?”

“They were giggling! It’s because you’re soooooo handsome and cute and dashing and enchanting and…” Jiyeon pouted, “Just… I don’t like them looking at you!” She huffed and puffed her cheeks out.

Myungsoo laughed out loud and squeezed her puffing cheeks lightly, “Baby! It’s for you and you only. It’s not for them at all~ You don’t have to get jealous!”

“I-I’m not j-jealous, oppa!” She stuttered which made Myungsoo thought otherwise. He raised a brow and looked at her teasingly.

“Fine… I am! They looked like they wanted to eat you up and I don’t like it!” Jiyeon tried to push his hands away but he kept it on her cheeks.

“But they can’t make me do this!”

He whispered and smashed his lip on hers while his hands were still cupping her cheeks.

“HMMMM…!” Jiyeon tried to push him away, well, because she’s still slightly upset.

Myungsoo pulled back a little but kept the distance near her face before whispering to him, “Baby… Only you can make me do this.”

Jiyeon bit her lips and she could feel her blood rushing to her face. She smiled slightly and smacked his chest lightly, “Oppa~ we’re still in the hospital…”

“Oh Gosh,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter