Chapter 25 – Her Sister

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo helped Jiyeon to get dressed after having an intimate moment in his office. “Baby, you were so y~” He whispered into her ears huskily.

“Oppa!” Jiyeon smacked his chest and moved away from him. She turned her back to him and stood up.

“Okay okay, I won’t anymore. Come back here.” He cooed and went up to hug her waist from her back and pulled her towards the couch and placed her down on his laps. “Oh baby, you’re blushing~” He sang and her red cheeks. Jiyeon smiled shyly and snuggled deeper into his neck, feeling embarrassed.

“I love it when you’re still shy after we’ve done it so many times.” Myungsoo giggled and pecked her forehead. Jiyeon giggled with him and hugged him tighter. “Oppa, I’m tired.”

“Okay. Baby, just go to sleep now.” He said and her back continuously to lure her to sleep. Soon after, she fell asleep on his lap.

Myungsoo shifted her onto the couch for her to sleep comfortably before moving back to his table to continue his work. He sat down and read his documents before Sunggyu came in. “Myungsoo-ah, there’s a meeting at 4PM. Be prepared.” Myungsoo nodded his head, “Okay Hyung.” Since he saw Jiyeon still in her dreamland, he decided to do a quick meeting and come back.

 

-----

But when he was in the meeting, one woman went into his office to see his wife. She found her still sleeping and decided to wake her up, pretending to be all good. She smirked before putting her mask on and went towards Jiyeon. She shook her harshly to wake her up, “Jiyeon-ssi! Wake up now! Mr. Kim is in trouble!”

Jiyeon woke up at her shakes and heard what she said. “What trouble? I thought he’s here?!” Jiyeon replied anxiously.

“No! He’s not here now. He’s in trouble outside! Follow me, quick!” The woman pulled her up and dragged Jiyeon out of the room. Jiyeon, thinking of Myungsoo at that moment could only follow her. Soon after, the woman pushed her into a room and closed the door. Jiyeon was now wet because when she was being pushed in, there was a big bucket of water on top. If the door opens, the bucket of water will drop.

Jiyeon stood there and shivered since she can’t see anything. But then, she heard the door locked from outside.

“Are you stupid or something?! How could Mr. Kim be in trouble in his own office…? You totally don’t fit to be his wife.” The woman said before laughing out evilly. Jiyeon turned around to feel where the door is. She knocked and banged it, “Open the door! Hey! Why are you doing this to me?? Open the door, please!”

“No-no-no. You sent my sister into jail and she became insane! I have to get revenge somehow.” She replied. “I don’t know your sister!” Jiyeon shouted back, feeling afraid as the time ticks.

“My sister? Of course you know her. Yoon Jinyoung, sounds familiar?”

Jiyeon’s eyes widened immediately at the name and shivered. “I did not do her wrong! She kidnapped me!” She tried to explain.

“No! If you’re not here, she would be with Myungsoo again and she wouldn’t have gone insane! It’s all because of you! Now you have to suffer!” The woman said before walking off while laughing out loud. Jiyeon could hear her heels getting further and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter