Chapter 16 – Talk?

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Baby. When will you talk to me again? I missed your voice, so much...* he thought while looking at the sleeping Jiyeon. A few days had passed and she's still not speaking. He her cheeks while looking at her face. "Baby... Wake up now. We have a long day today!" he tried waking her up but she wouldn't open her eyes. "Baby... Come on. I want to bring you out to many places today!" he patted her cheeks lightly. She whined and turned her back to him. Myungsoo hugged her by her waist and pulled her back to touch his chest. He playfully pecked her neck many times, "baby. Come on. Wake up for me please~" he whined. Finally, she opened her eyes feeling ticklish.

"Come on baby. Let's go and wash up." he carried her to the bathroom and placed her on the sink counter top. "Okay! I shall brush your teeth and you brush mine." Myungsoo demanded while taking the toothbrushes from the cup. Jiyeon giggled and push him to stand in front of her, between her legs, before taking his toothbrush to brush his teeth first. He gargled and then helped Jiyeon with her teeth. After washing up, Myungsoo made breakfast for her and brought her out.

Since the journey is long, Myungsoo told her to close her eyes and rest. He will wake her once they've reached. Jiyeon heeded his advice and fall asleep right away.

"Baby... We've reached..." he woke her up, patting her cheeks. Jiyeon opened her eyes to see grassland full of lovely flowers. Her eyes sparkled and she ran out of the car. Myungsoo giggled at his childish wife, "baby! Wait for me. Don't run! You're preggy now, remember!!??" Jiyeon stopped her steps at once. She turned around and waited for him. Once he reached her side, she showed him a sorry face. "Its okay baby. No more next time okay! I would kill myself if something happened to you both." Jiyeon used her hand to cup his mouth, not wanting to hear more. "Okay okay. Let's go and have fun!" he took her hands in his and walked off to the grassland.

They settled down under a huge shady tree. Myungsoo spread out the picnic mat and settled the food down. He turned to Jiyeon and slowly guided her down on his lap. "Baby. It's beautiful right?" Jiyeon nodded her head, admiring the view in front of her.

After a few moment of silence, Myungsoo tried his luck. "Baby. Can you try talking now? I want to hear your voice..." Jiyeon nodded her head and tried. But nothing came out of . Feeling frustrated, she tried and tried again but still nothing came out. She felt angry at herself and tried to hit . "Baby! Don't hurt yourself! It's fine. I will wait f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter