Chapter 26 – Sick couple

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you okay now, baby?” Myungsoo asked while driving back to their house. Jiyeon nodded her head and smiled while pulled the blazer closer to her body, “Of course oppa. Don’t worry about me. Keep your eyes on the road!” She said and turned Myungsoo’s head to the front. Myungsoo giggled lightly and sighed, “Okay okay. Just rest okay, we’re reaching soon.” Jiyeon hummed a yes to him and closed her eyes. He called his mother to fetch Ji Soo and asked her to look after him for these few days since he will be busy looking after his wife.

“Baby~ we’ve reached.” Myungsoo shook her lightly and patted her cheeks but all he felt was her super hot face. “Baby, wake up! You’re burning up!”

Jiyeon slowly opened her eyes, “hmmm…” She mumbled out some incoherent things and shifted about, feeling sour all over her body. Myungsoo get down from his side and went over to open her door. “Baby… Let’s get you inside.” He carried her up and went into the house. Myungsoo placed her on the bed before going to the wardrobe to get her new set of clothing to change.

“Baby, sit up… I have to change your wet clothes out.” He pulled her into a sitting position and changed her out of her wet clothes before setting her down onto the bed again. He went to the kitchen to get some medicine for her and cooked some porridge.

“Baby… Wake up, you have to eat some medicine.” He pulled her up into a sitting position again and sat behind her to hold her weight. “Open your mouth.” He cooed and placed the pills in front of . But Jiyeon pushed his hands away and groaned, "I don't like it..."

"Baby, you have to take the pills to get well." Myungsoo sighed and placed his hands in front of again but only to get pushed off by Jiyeon.

"Baby! Listen to me." Myungsoo said sternly.

Jiyeon pouted and slowly made a gap from . Myungsoo smiled slightly and placed the pills into . Jiyeon's face shrinked at once when she felt the pills in . She opened again and wanted to spit it out but Myungsoo stopped her by cupping her chin upwards, "baby. You have to swallow it. Come on, listen to me."

Jiyeon frowned and finally swallowed it with much difficulty.

“That's my baby... Drink the water.” He placed the cup of water on her lips and tilted it for her to drink and swallow the medicine.

"You have to bring me out to play this weekend as a reward..." Jiyeon mumbled. Myungsoo chuckled at her childish behavior, "Okay okay. I will bring my baby out to play. You have to sleep now. Lie down, okay?"

He placed her back to lie down on the bed and her hair lovingly, “Sleep well alright. After dinner is cooked, I will wake you again.” He pushed her fringe aside and kissed her forehead before going back to the kitchen to cook the porridge.

-----

“Baby, wake up. Dinner’s ready.” Myungsoo took in a bowl of porridge and placed it on the side table before sitting on the bed to wake her up. “Figrindkcoo…” Jiyeon mumbled out nonsense again which made Myungsoo laughed. “Baby… Wake up.” Myungsoo moved forward and stayed an inch away from her. “If you don’t wake up I’ll kiss you now!” He threatened and patted her cheeks lightly. Jiyeon opened her eyes slowly as she could feel his breath on her face. She used her hands to block and mumbled something again. Myungsoo took her hands away, “What are you mumbling about, baby?”

“You shouldn’t kiss me if not you will get sick!” She used her hands to cover again. “It’s okay baby. I’m not scared!” He giggled before taking her hands away and pecked her lips. Jiyeon pouted, “Oppa. You will get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter