Chapter 12 – His ex from the past

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby… You're inside my baby’s tummy. How are you doing inside? I promise to take good care of you and omma, okay? Be careful in there and don't hurt omma, uh?" Jiyeon woke up to her husband's voice. She looked down to see Myungsoo her tummy and talking to her baby inside. She smiled lovingly at the sight and his hair, "oppa. He's still young to understand you..."

"He? You want it to be a boy?" Myungsoo asked her.

"Kekeke. Eung~! I want him to be another Jin Woo. But I will love whoever is inside me~" Myungsoo chuckled at her answer. "Well, I personally want girl so that she will be pretty like you. But it's okay if he's a boy. I will love him too!" Jiyeon giggled at his answer.

"Yup. Oppa. We will be good parents right?" Jiyeon asked and pouted. She's afraid of being a mom since she's still young. "Of course baby, I will be beside you every moment." Jiyeon smiled at his reply and hugged him tightly. Myungsoo gladly returned the hug and kissed her hair.

Just then, Jiyeon rushed to the bathroom feeling nauseous again. "Baby! Are you okay? Oh God." Myungsoo followed her and her back while his other hand pulled her hair to the back.

She flushed the toilet and went to the sink, "I'm okay oppa. I just feel like vomiting. It's normal for preggy woman. hehehe." Myungsoo was still her back, standing beside her. "But you look so painful. I wish I'm the one preggy." he pouted.

"Oppa! Wouldn't it be weird if you're preggy??" she giggled like a child. "I don't mind if I can help you." Myungsoo answered innocently. "Awww. Oppa. I'm so touched... Now I don't feel like separating from you any moment but you have work." she hugged him tightly before putting her chin against her chest, looking up at him with her doe eyes.

"Really? Me too baby... Oh! Why don't you follow me to work? I'm sure appa won't mind. They want me to take care of you too."

"Really? But won't I be disturbing you? I will be a bother to you there…”

"It's okay baby. I think I can't leave you at home too. Let's go to work with me, uh? You can bring whatever you want to do so you won't feel bored. Pleaseeeee... I want to be able to see you every minute so I feel safe.” he was literally pleading her already.

"Okay~ I hope I won't disturb you. Oh yes! I can see Sunggyu oppa too! He's cute with his hamster eyes. Kekeke." Jiyeon remembered she saw Sunggyu before.

"You met him before? Noooooo... He is not cute okay! I'm cute! Not him! Don't look at him when we go there, I warn you. Or else..." he wondered off, giggling at what he is thinking. "Or else what oppa???" she asked him, wondering why he's giggling.

"Or else, I'll not let you walk for months! Kekeke..." he laughed. However, Jiyeon gave him a horrified face, "oppa! You gonna break my legs?! How could you! I have your baby inside me, you know?!" she was smacking his arms.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA. OH MY GOD. BABY!! Why are you so innocent~ aigoo...” he held onto her hands to stop her from hitting him more. "What I meant is, I will do it till you're sore." he said, emphasizing on the 'it'.

"Oppa~~ no-no! I'm preggy!!" she tried to reason it out while shaking her head. "Uh-uh. I've research about it. Preggy woman can do it when it’s early too~" he cooed, earning a shocked face from his wife. Jiyeon covered her blushing face and ran out of the bathroom, "noooooo! Oppa is a meanie!"

Myungsoo was laughing at her silliness until he heard a loud thud in the bedroom. He rushed out at once to see Jiyeon lying down on the floor, trying to get up. "Baby!! Are you okay! Oh God, you shouldn't run when you're preggy, you know?! See! This is why I can’t let you out of my sight at all." He ran to carry her onto the bed. "Do you feel pain anywhere?! No-no Let's go to the doctor." he tried to carry her again bit was being stopped by her. "Oppa! I'm okay! I just knocked onto the bed with my leg. I'm fine, really!!" she tried to calm her husband down. "Okay, if you're feeling pain tell me alright? Don't hide it from me! I know it!" she nodded her head, grinning at him. He could only chuckle at her silly face.

 -----

After breakfast, they headed off to the office together. He introduced her to everyone in the office and told them to take care of her. "Okay~ this is my wife, Kim Jiyeon. Please take care of her. She's pregnant now. So I will bring her to the office everyday to take care of her." Jiyeon smiled shyly at everyone. "Hello. Pleased to meet you, I’m Kim Jiyeon. You can call me Jiyeon." she waved shyly.

"Woah... She's pretty." "Oh, goddess." Myungsoo heard murmurs around and coughed loudly, "okay. Get back to work and stop staring at my wife." he eyed those guys. Jiyeon elbowed him lightly only to receive a groan from him, "baby~ they're looking at you~~~" Jiyeon chuckled and patted his cheek, "oppa. I'm your wife not theirs… I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter