Chapter 8 – Bonding Time

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed. Weeks passed. It’s been long since they lived happily together. Jin Woo would appear at their house often and stay over during the weekends. Myungsoo was obviously not pleased with it since his time with Jiyeon was taken away by her brother. Even until now, they have been quarreling over who deserves Jiyeon. All she could do was to sigh and listen to their bickering every time.

“Baby… I took a half day off today. I was thinking of bringing Jin Woo out. I want to bond with him. So I will fetch him later, okay?” Myungsoo grinned and told Jiyeon when they are eating breakfast.

“Okay! I want to go too!!” Jiyeon clapped happily.

“NOOO!!!” He shouted which made Jiyeon stopped clapping and pouted. “Erm… I mean, I want to bond with him. If you go, he will stick to you. You know, you’re the cause of our bickering.” He replied carefully, so as to not hurt her feelings. Jiyeon nodded, feeling that he’s right and agreed. She just had to stay at home whole day until they come back. Maybe she can head over to the library for relaxation.

Myungsoo worked until the time for Jin Woo to end school and headed to fetch him.

“Kiddo!” Myungsoo shouted for him to notice.

“STUPID!!!!” He ran towards Myungsoo. Over the past few weeks, he slowly opened up to him and realized that he really loves his sister, but he didn’t want to let him go just yet and loves to . “Why are you here? Where’s Jagiya!”

“Kiddo! I told you not to call my baby Jagiya! Call her Noona, okay? I told her I want some bonding time with you, kiddo. Let’s go and play!” He ruffled Jin Woo’s hair. He reached out his hand for Jin Woo to hold onto and led him to his car. The next moment, Jin Woo noticed that he brought him to the amusement park, “WOAHHHHH!!!! LET’S GO AND PLAY, STUPID!” He dragged Myungsoo to the park. “Slow down kiddo! Wait! I have to get the tickets!” Myungsoo stopped him from running and pulled him to the ticket counter.

They had fun playing the whole park. Jin Woo couldn’t play a few rides due to his height restriction. Thus, they only played the rides suitable for him and went to the carnival in the middle. They tried many games and won a few candies and small stationeries. Then Jin Woo saw a big bear and pointed at it, “STUPID! Let’s play that. I want that bear! I want to give Jagiya!”

“I will play for it only if you call my baby, noona. Deal?” Jin Woo thought about it for a while and nodded his head. *Only in front of you, stupid! Kekeke…*

They went to the store and Myungsoo tried to win the bear. He failed for two times already. “Stupid! You said you will win it! I want it for noona!” Jin Woo was whining already. “I know I know, this time I will win! No worries!” Myungsoo tried the game again and finally he won the bear.

After a long and tired afternoon, they stopped at a fast food restaurant to grab something to munch on before dinner. Jin Woo placed the bear on a chair, as if it’s Jiyeon. “Let’s pretend this is noona okay? Stupid. I suddenly miss her so much.” He pouted and patted the bear's head. Myungsoo chuckled at the little boy's action and patted his head instead.

After finishing their snacks, Jin Woo leaned back the chair and crossed his arms, “Okay spill, stupid. Why did you bring me here to play? I know you want something from me!”

Myungsoo giggled shyly, “Hehehe… What are you talking about, kiddo.”

“Faster say it! Or I will call noona my Jagiya again!” He threatened him.

“Okay okay! I say it!” He sighed before continuing, “I just wanted to ask you what baby’s favourite thing is. Her birthday is coming right? I don’t know what to get her. Oh, of course, the ‘I-wanted-to-bond-with-you’ thing is true though.”

Jin Woo looked at Myungsoo with his weird eyes, “are you sure you want to bond with me?” Myungsoo nodded his head, “Of course, kiddo! We should be good for baby. Don’t you think so?” Jin Woo believed his words. “Okay, I will help you.”

“Really? You will!? Thanks kiddo! So what does your sister like?!” Myungsoo patted his head.

“Hmm… Noona likes… ME! SHE LIKES ME THE BEST!” Jin Woo was laughing at the stoned Myungsoo’s face. “Aish! Jin-ah! Don’t play already, tell me now…” He whined.

“Okay okay. Noona likes to play with DIY stuff. She liked to take photos as well. Wherever we go, she will take photos to keep it as part of her memory. She said she’s scared when she’s older she will forget everything she did.” Myungsoo began to recall back to their honeymoon days, she always had a camera with her wherever they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter