Chapter 3 – Pranks and more pranks

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days passed after the ‘waking up’ incident. She tried not to get in his way but she still did her duty as his wife. She made him meals, did laundry and household chores. What she did not do was to interfere with his life which he had told him not to. She remembered clearly he told her to stay out of his life even she’s his lawful wife.

*I should go and find Jin since it’s been long!* She smiled widely at her wonderful idea, grabbed a coat and went out of the house. Jin Woo had been sad these few weeks because of his sister’s marriage. He did not see her for long after she moved out from their house.

Soon she arrived at his school, “Jin-ah!” She waved at him, like always, while calling out to him.

“JAGIYAAAAA! I MISS YOU!” He shouted while running towards her. Jiyeon squatted down and opened her arms widely, waiting for him to come to her embrace. They hugged tightly for a while before they released each other. “Jagiya, why did you become skinner?! DID THAT BABO NOT LET YOU EAT! I WILL KICK HIM TILL HE DIES!” He raged while checking his sister out.

Jiyeon laughed a little before calming him down, “No he did not. Jin-ah, I’ve missed you so much.” She pulled him in for a hug again. Jin Woo pats her back and clings onto her.

After a while of this mini-reunion, Jin Woo doesn’t feel like releasing his grip so he hangs onto her until she gave up and carried him away. They went to the playground to play while having their ice-cream just like always. The day ended and Jiyeon brought Jin Woo home and bade goodbye to her family before she headed off to her home now.

She stepped into the house to see Myungsoo sitting at the dining table. “Myungsoo oppa, have you eaten? I can make something for you.” She changed to call him ‘oppa’ since it’s a request by his mother few nights ago, and then, she got used to it already. Myungsoo stared at Jiyeon while she strode towards the dining table to stand beside him. Finally, after a few minutes of silence, he spoke, “Where have you been all this day? My hunger is all gone already.” Feeling slightly taken aback, she tried to explain, “I-I’ve been out with m-my dongsaeng all day.”

“Never mind. I want to sleep now. You sleep at the living room.” Jiyeon was shocked to hear it since it’s the first time he ever asked her to sleep there. She had been sleeping on the couch ever since their marriage. She had no choice but to com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter