Chapter 30 – Positive

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Alright Mrs. Kim, the test results will only be out the next day. Can you come back tomorrow to get it?” The doctor said. Jiyeon had already gone through all the tests needed.

“It’s fine. I can come back tomorrow!” Jiyeon nodded her head.

“Alright, same time?”

“Okay. I will come back 1PM tomorrow.” Jiyeon said. The doctor guided her to take the cab and sent her off.

Soon, Jiyeon reached Myungsoo’s mom house and went in only to be greeted by her lovely son.

“OMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAA!!!!!” Ji Soo shouted and ran towards her when she opened the door. Ji Soo hugged her legs tightly, getting teary, “Omma. I missed you.” Slowly, he began to cry.

Jiyeon squatted down to his height and hugged him tightly, “Sweetie… Don’t cry. I’m here now…”she his hair, “Omma missed you too, so much…” She whispered into his ears. They hugged for a few moments before heading back into the house. “Sweetie. Bring me to the couch please?” Jiyeon said nicely to her son and he compiled.

“Omma, where is appa? I missed him too…” Ji Soo pouted and sat down beside Jiyeon. “Ji Soo-ah… appa will come later and fetch us home. I’m so sorry. We were sick last few days and we didn’t want to spread it to you.” Jiyeon explained and his cheeks.

“Okay omma…” he said and hugged her tightly.

“Oh yeah omma~ Granny said you can see soon!” Ji Soo remembered and cheered loudly. Jiyeon smiled and calmed him down before replying him, “sweetie… I went for some tests today and they said the results will be out tomorrow to see if I can do the surgery. I hope I can see soon too.” Jiyeon said.

“YAY! OMMA! Let me go with you tomorrow, please?” Ji Soo begged her literally. “But sweetie… You have school tomorrow.”

“Nooooooooo~ Omma, please. I want to go with you!” Ji Soo whined and shook her body. “Okay okay. Sweetie, only for tomorrow. But please don’t tell appa, we have to surprise him!” Ji Soo nodded his head, even though Jiyeon couldn’t see, and hugged her tightly again. Jiyeon hugged him back and pecked his hair continuously.

-----

“Oppa~ Come here tonight. Omma said to have dinner here.” Jiyeon asked Myungsoo to come through the phone. “Oh yeah, oppa. We have to tell them the news too!” She giggled and Myungsoo caught it at once.

“Alright baby, I will go there tonight. Do you want to ask your parents and Jin Woo over too?” He asked, thinking she might miss them as well. “Really, oppa? I want to see them too!! Can I?!” She asked happily.

“Of course, baby. Tell omm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter