Chapter 10 – Sick Jin Woo

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jiyeon opened her eyes when the alarm rang. She switched off the alarm clock and turned around, only to face a chest. *? OH MY GOD!*

She looked into the blanket to see her as well. *OH YEAH! We made love last night. It’s my first time! Myungsoo oppa is so sweet!*

Suddenly, Myungsoo pulled her to him. Their chest touched and Jiyeon shifted back a little, feeling embarrassed. “Baby… Stop moving back! I want to hug you~” He whined.

“Oppa… B-but, I’m still…” She looked into the blanket again. Myungsoo moved forward and took a peek, “its beautiful baby! Why hide it! Moreover, I saw everything last night!” He . Jiyeon pulled the blanket closer to her chest and hit his chest hardly, “OPPA!” She kept moving back and reached the edge of the bed unknowingly. “AHHHH!” She shouted when she was about to fall backwards. Luckily, Myungsoo pulled her back to his embrace on time. “BABY! I told you to come closer. Look at you, what if you fall!?”

“I’m sorry, oppa.” She pouted and looked down, avoiding his eye contact. Myungsoo pushed her chin up to make her look at him, “Baby-ah, baby~ what should I do with you now… Aigoo…”

Jiyeon giggled like a child, “Oppa! I think you should let me go and wash up. Kekeke...” She wanted to leave the bed but her hands brushed against his stomach making him groan. He pulled Jiyeon back onto the bed and looked at her, “Baby! Don’t you know you can’t touch a guy’s stomach after making love?” Jiyeon looked at him confusedly and clueless, “Huh?” Myungsoo then hovered above Jiyeon, “Baby. Don’t you know you’re so y with that innocent face of yours?” Then he moved forward to place his lips on hers and gave her a passionate kiss. Yes, due to Myungsoo’s hormone, they did it again that morning.

 -----

An hour had gone by and Jiyeon woke up to see Myungsoo beside her, “OPPA! OH MY GOD! WAKE UP! YOU’RE LATE FOR WORK!!” Myungsoo calmed her down by pulling her back to his embrace, “Baby. I called my assistant to say I’m not going today. Don’t have to worry.”

Jiyeon heaved a sigh of relief, “I thought you’re late for work oppa! You’ve scared me.” Myungsoo opened his eyes to see a heavy panting Jiyeon. He can’t take it and took her lips again. Feeling out of breath, he pulled away but only for breathing in some air before claiming those lips again. Jiyeon followed his lead and waited for his hormones to die down. Finally, Myungsoo pulled away, “Baby. I just can’t get enough of you.” Jiyeon turned red at his statement and snuggled into his chest.

After hugging for a moment, she decided to wake up for real. “Oppa. I want to wash up now~”

“Okay baby. Go and wash up!” Myungsoo said, knowing that she’s still shy because she’s wearing nothing inside.

“Oppa! Turn around please~” Jiyeon begged. Myungsoo shook his head and stayed in that position, looking at her every move. She had no choice but to use the blanket as her cover. She wrapped the blanket around herself and tried hopping to the bathroom.

“Owwie!” She fell down at her second step hopping since she’s still sore and tangled in the blanket. “Baby! Are you okay?! Aigoo… You’re still sore you know! Why are you hopping!?” He exclaimed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter