Chapter 15 – Kidnapped & Traumatized

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon opened her eyes to see that she’s in a moving vehicle. She tried to talk but she’s being tied up and gagged. The kidnapper pasted scotch tape over and tied her hands up. She wanted to talk but only scream came out from .

“Shut up, ! You’re so annoying.” The kidnapper from the front said. She turned quiet at once, frightened.

Not long later, they reached an old and worn out warehouse. The kidnapper pulled her into the warehouse and pushed her onto the old couch. She tried to stay calm and protect herself since she’s pregnant now.

“Well well well. Look who’s here. Where is your oppa when you need him, HUH?!” Jiyeon looked up to see Jinyong looking at her with piercing eyes.

“ANSWER ME!” She slapped Jiyeon’s face. Jiyeon’s eyes turned teary and a red mark could be seen on her face. “Oh, I forgot. You can’t talk with this on you.” She tears off the tape harshly, leaving huge impact on her. “NOW TELL ME! WHERE’S YOUR OPPA WHEN YOU NEED HIM HUH!?” Jiyeon still kept quiet, scared to reply her. Jinyong slapped her again, “TELL ME!”

“I- I don’t know…” Jiyeon whimpered.

“YOU DON’T KNOW?! ! HOW COULD YOU. YOU STOLE MYUNGSOO AWAY FROM ME! AND YOU’RE ING PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD?! ARE YOU SURE IT’S HIS?!” Jinyong shouted into her face.

Jiyeon grew angry upon hearing that and she managed to whimpered back, “of course it’s his! I’m not like you who two-timed him!!”

Jinyong slapped her again and again. “WHAT?! Myungsoo even told you that huh. Oh well. Since he doesn’t want me after I ed with another guy, I think he wouldn’t want you when you’re impure as well.” She nodded her head to the guy behind her. They guy nodded his head and went up to Jiyeon.

“W-wait… What are you going? Get away from me! GO AWAY!!!!” Jiyeon screamed and tried to kick him away but was useless.

“It’s useless fighting, . He’s stronger than you are, weakling.” Jinyong laughed, watching the show.

The guy was sitting next to Jiyeon on the couch and pulled open her cardigan. “NOOOOO! GET LOST NOW! GO AWAY! MYUNGSOO OPPPAAA!!!!!” She kept shouting and crying for her husband. He ignored her cries and continued his job. He slowly open the top button of her shirt and then off to the second button, scaring her longer. “GO AWAY FROM ME!!!!! MYUNGSOO OPPA!!!!!!” She was screaming and crying already.

Her shirt was now opened and her bra was revealed. The guy tore away her shirt harshly. Jiyeon is only left with her bra now. She was crying madly and struggling to get out from his touch but that guy was stronger. “MYUNGSOO OPPPAAAA!” She cried louder but the guy slapped her once, “Shut up!” She whimpered at the pain of her cheeks and bit her lips. The guy touched her shoulders down to her tummy and rubbed her little baby bump, “This is so extra.” Jiyeon continued crying and struggling away from him.

“Stop moving now!” The guy held onto her shoulders to stop her from moving and moved down to her neck.

Just when the guy was about to pull open her bra, Myungsoo barged into the warehouse with Sunggyu following behind him. “BABY!!!! OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HER!? GET LOST NOW!” He went forward and punched the guy. The kidnapper fell back onto the floor, hit his head on a rod and fainted. Myungsoo took off his jacket and covered Jiyeon up, “Oh my God baby. I’m sorry I came late. Are you okay?! Baby, look at me…” He tried to ask her but only to earn whimpering from her. “No… Get away from me… Oppa… No… Go away…” Myungsoo hugged her tightly, feeling so sorry for coming late. He kissed her hair countless time and turned to look at Jinyong. “You this . Go to hell now.”

Jinyong was shocked after Myungsoo barged in. She turned speechless at once, not knowing what to do. She didn’t know that there were cops behind her until they cuffed her ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter