Chapter 18 – Snappy Myungsoo… And?

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The due date is just around the corner. The doctor said that it may be next week but nobody knows when it will come out. They rejected knowing the gender as they wanted it to be a surprise. Both of them are excited and nervous about it. They have prepared a bag of necessary stuff to stay at the hospital.

“Okay. The baby will come out soon. Be careful alright? Make sure to come to the hospital straight when your water bag breaks, got it?” The doctor instructed the couple. They nodded their head obediently and went out of the appointment room.

“Baby. Let’s go home now. I have works to do at home, okay?” Myungsoo brought his stuff back home to do in case Jiyeon needs help. He thinks that staying at home will be better than office place if she have those signs of giving birth. Recently, Myungsoo’s work was giving him a headache. He can’t get the things he needed and he had been pissed off about it.

“Okay oppa. I have nowhere to go too.” Jiyeon nodded her head and followed Myungsoo to the car to head home.

 -----

After a while, Jiyeon felt bored and decided to make something for Myungsoo to munch on while working. She made a cup of coffee and prepared some biscuits for him. “Oppa, rest for a while. You worked for a long time already.” She went into his office room and placed the snacks on his table.

Suddenly, Myungsoo’s hand knocked onto the coffee cup and the water spilled out onto the papers. “BABY! I SAID DON’T DISTURB ME WHILE I’M WORKING! LOOK AT THIS MESS!” He snapped at Jiyeon. Jiyeon’s eyes widened and her jaw literally dropped. She felt frightened at his loud voice and her eyes turned teary at once. “I… I’m sorry…” She sniffed, trying to hold back her tears.

“LEAVE PLEASE. Now I have to redo everything. Thanks, baby.” He said sarcastically. Jiyeon bite her lips, this is the first time Myungsoo snapped and scolded her this bad. She felt so sad about it and left the room at once. *Oppa isn’t like this last time. Is he sick of me now? Am I too much of a burden now? Baby, your appa is bad.*

She kept thinking about negative thoughts since pregnant woman tends to think too much. She was weeping in the living room, sitting on the couch, “Baby… Am I burdening your appa? I don’t know him anymore…” She whispered to her baby while sobbing. Finally, she left the house quietly. She took a cab and went to her old house which she missed so much. She missed her parents and her brother. “Baby… I shall bring you to see your hyung okay? No-no... More like your uncle though. I don’t want to stay with your appa now.” She whispered to her baby bump while rubbing it, sitting in the cab.

 -----

Myungsoo didn’t know she left and continued his work. He didn’t even notice he shouted at his wife just now. He finally finished everything and went out to find his wife. “Baby… Where are you?” He asked into the thin air. He waited for a while and received no response. He stayed still for a moment. He was looking at the empty living room and slowly remembered everything, “Oh ! I shouted at her! ! Where is she now!? Myungsoo. And you said you will take care of her. you, seriously! You know she is fragile!” He cursed at himself, grabbed his car key and went out of the house.

He went around her favorite places and nearby parks to see if she’s there but found nobody.

". Where would she go? Her old house?" he thought she would be there and drove there. He parked his car once he reached and went to knock on the door. Mom opened it, "Omma. Did baby come here?" he was asking desperately. "Son. What did y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter