Epilogue

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baby~ Are you done changing?!” Myungsoo hollered as he flipped the closet upside down, without the knowledge of his wife, of course, since the latter was in the bathroom, changing.

“One minute, oppa~”

“Alright!”

Within a minute, the door of the bathroom opened, and Jiyeon walked out with his favourite floral dress, which stopped right in the middle of her thigh.

Perfect – Myungsoo thought.

“Baby~ You’re beautiful as ever.” Myungsoo let go of the shirt he was holding and walked over to her, too mesmerized by her beauty.

They shared a long kiss before Jiyeon pulled away for a breather again, but to her horror, her eyes widened to its maximum when she spotted the messed up closet. “OPPA! THE CLOSET!!!”

Myungsoo turned around and followed her figure with his eyes, only to find her stopping right in front of the closet, where he was standing a minute ago. He let out a sheepish smile and walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist then, “I’ll fix it when we return, hmm? I can’t find any clothes to wear, baby~”

“There are so many clothes, oppa! You’re just too choosey!”

“Help me with it then?”

Jiyeon sighed dramatically as she scanned the closet, “It’s not difficult to choose at all~” She passed a rabbit hoodie to him, “THIS~” And took out a black skinny jeans for him then, “AND THIS! YAY! PERFECT!”

Myungsoo had his jaws widened in disbelieved, “Are you kidding me, baby? Rabbit?!”

Jiyeon took the hoodie over and hugged it tightly, “IT’S SO CUTE AND SOFT~~”

“Fine. Then you’re wearing the rabbit jacket too.”

Yes, they got a couple family wear. Jiyeon hooked her arms into the sleeves he held it up for her, and rushed towards her kids’ room immediately.

“KIDS~ RABBIT THEME TODAY~”

Jiho and Jimin dug into their closet too, just like their dad, while Jisoo stood behind the twins, trying to clear their mess up. “JIho! Jimin! Don’t throw your clothes around!”

The twins ignored him, and squealed in delight when they finally found the rabbit hoodie they had. Jisoo smiled in defeat and went to his closet to get his rabbit hoodie out too.

The three of them paddled down the stairs and rushed to their parents when they found the adults standing right by the door. “Wear your shoes now, kids~ We’re going in 5 minutes time!”

Jisoo wore his shoes easily, and when he saw how Jimin struggled to put her shoes on, he let out a huge laughter.

But still, he helped her with her shoes in the end. Jiho could easily wear his shoes too, and together, Jiyeon guided them out to their family car.

“Sweetie~ Please make sure your sister and brother is safely buckled up.”

“They are, omma~”

“Thanks, sweetie~” Jiyeon turned her torso around to smile at her kids, and they willingly returned the favour.

“Are you guys happy? Appa is finally bringing us out for some fun!”

Needless to say, the kids cheered at once. Myungsoo saw it through the rear mirror, and he too, let out some cheer himself.

“Where are we going today, appa?” The smart little girl cooed slowly, while playing with the teddy in her arms.

“Hmm~ We will be heading to the Han River to have a picnic there for our lunch! After that, we will head over to the mall to catch a movie as a family before going for dinner, and finally we’ll head back home. How does that sound?”

“YAY! PICNIC!”

“MOVIE!”

Jisoo eyed his siblings before turning his attention back to his mother. Jiyeon sent him a smile and a flying kiss, which finally made him laughed.

He was always this serious, and he was a strict brother to the twins. Of course he would be, he’s already 12 going 13. But with Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter