Chapter 31 – See

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa. Next Friday to Sunday I have to go Jeju with Jin Woo. He asked me to accompany her to do some project. Right, Jin Woo?” Jiyeon asked her husband for permission. Myungsoo had brought his wife, son and ‘fake son’ out for dinner that night since he’s too lazy to cook.

“Umm… Teacher asked me to bring someone pretty. I have to take photos of Jeju and do a project. Don’t worry appa, I will take care of her.” Jin Woo explained and patted her head. Jiyeon smiled at the touch.

“Serious? Can’t you bring someone else? I’m worried. How could I bear to see my wife away for days? I need to see her so I feel safe. Why not I go with you two?” Myungsoo held onto her hands and whined a little.

“No oppa. You are busy next week, remember? You can’t go. Moreover, Ji Soo will be coming with me. He will protect his omma, right?” Jiyeon laughed and squeezed his hands.

“YES MDM!” Ji Soo giggled and saluted cutely.

“Alright alright… Can omma at least go with you? I’m still worried.” Myungsoo said.

Jiyeon nodded her head, “Okay~ Omma will go with us!”

-----

Soon, Thursday night came. Myungsoo was packing some clothes for her into the luggage. He finished packing and went over to her and hugged her tightly. “Must you go, baby? I will miss you this weekend.” He pouted.

“Oppa… It’s only a weekend. I promise we will go next time, just the two of us.” Jiyeon tried to persuade him. *When I can see…*

“Okay… You promised, baby.” He pecked her cheek and hugged her tighter. They fall asleep soon since Jiyeon needed energy for tomorrow.

The next day, Myungsoo went to work in the morning which made everything easier. They had her admitted into the hospital and prepared for the surgery. Jin Woo, Ji Soo and both parents were with her all the time. They were encouraging her and praying for her success.

“I have to go in now, sweetie~ Wait for me alright?” Jiyeon reached out to her son. Ji Soo caught her hands at once and kissed it. “Omma, I will wait for you here. Come out soon.”

The surgery went on for a few hours which made all of them anxious. “Omma, appa, abeonim, I think you guys should go home. Otherwise, hyung will be suspecting something. We wouldn’t want noona surprise to be spoilt.” Jin Woo chuckled while sending the parents off.

“Ommonim, you should get a rest as well.”

“It’s alright, Jin-ah. I want to wait for her as well. She’s just like my daughter.” She said while sitting down beside Jin Woo to wait for Jiyeon before drifting off to sleep slowly.

“Come on, Ji Soo-ah.” He called for him and carried him on his lap. “Go to sleep. We will see omma soon.” He said while moving him side to side, trying to lure him to sleep. Ji Soo nodded and went to sleep obediently. Jin Woo felt that he should be the one responsible since his sister is inside.

Soon after, the operation lights went off and the doctor came out.

“Ommonim! It’s over! Ji Soo-ah, wake up!” He shook them both and went over to the doctor with Ji Soo still in his arms.

“How is it, doctor? Is she alright? Can she see now?” Jin Woo asked anxiously.

The doctor smiled and patted his shoulders, “the surgery is a success. Congratulations. She will be back in the ward soon.” The doctor squeezed his shoulders a little and walked away.

Smiles and relieved sighs could be found on the three of them. “Finally… Thank god…” Mother voiced out.

-----

“Omma~ Wake up soon~ I want you to see me~” Ji Soo sat down on the bed, beside Jiyeon, who was still sleeping because of the medicine. They had been in the ward for a night already and she hasn’t wake up.

Suddenly, Ji Soo saw his mother’s fingers moved. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter