Side Note: Merry X'mas! [Part II]

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Infinite saw him and asked what happened. "It's over..." He muttered sadly.

"What's over?" Woohyun asked.

"Jiyeon is here. She saw me with another girl." He whispered.

"So? Don't tell me you love her already." Sungyeol asked and rolled his eyes. Myungsoo didn’t reply but stared into the air with his eyes full of guilt. Sungyeol gasped at the speechless Myungsoo before continuing, "I've told you not to play with her innocent heart right?! Now you regret it huh? It’s too late!" He scolded. "I know. I really regret it now. She said she hate me..." He said and a tear dropped down his face.

Infinite was shocked to see this Myungsoo. "Myung-ah. You're crying..." Myungsoo chuckled at himself and wiped that lone tear away, "I'm going now." He went off before he could show them more of his tears. "I think we really overdid it now. What should we do?" Sungjong commented as he was very worried. His hyungs sighed. Sunggyu, the oldest, took the initiative to decide, "Let's see how it goes tomorrow." Infinite nodded their head and headed home then, losing their mood after seeing this Myungsoo new side.

School starts the next day. Myungsoo was already in class early in the morning with Sungyeol in front of him. His face was filled with hope, waiting for Jiyeon to come so he could at least apologize to her first. But even when the teacher came in, Jiyeon was still nowhere to be seen. "Class. I'm sad to say that one of our classmates, Jiyeon, has transferred school." She announced which made Myungsoo's eyes widened as well as Sungyeol's.

The next few days, Myungsoo hid himself at home, in his room. He stopped going to school and clubs, feeling regretful and shameless of what he did to the girl he loved, no, the girl he still loves. Infinite tried to talk him out and apologized for what they did, about the bet, but Myungsoo remained silent in his room. He did not reply them and skipped his meals. He grew moustache and didn't care about his well-being at all.

Infinite thought that they couldn't let this go on. So, they decided to find Jiyeon back for the sake of Myungsoo. "Let's get Jiyeon back to him. We should explain it to her and ask her to help Myungsoo." Sunggyu said with authority. Infinite nodded their head in agreement and went off to Jiyeon’s house, with the help from Sunggyu's daddy, the school principal.

They went to her house and knocked the door. A middle-aged lady opened the door and let them in since they said they're Jiyeon's friends. "She's in her room. I have no idea why she wanted to quit school. She became so cold after Monday when she came back from her friend's birthday party." the lady, known as her mommy, sighed. Infinite looked down on the floor, not daring to look at her and excused themselves to her room.

"Jiyeon-ah." Sungyeol knocked and entered the room with the rest behind him. Jiyeon saw them and turned her back towards them, frowning, "Why are you here?"

"Jiyeon-ah. We came to confess something." Sungyeol said and squatted in front of her to make her look at him. Jiyeon followed his signs and looked at him before he started confessing everything to her. "So... You're telling me that he really likes me?" Jiyeon asked, still suspicious. She looked over at Infinite for confirmation. They nodded their heads vigorously. "Jiyeon-ah. We're really sorry. Please forgive us and help Myungsoo. He's dying soon. He didn't eat and bathe. Not even drinking a sip of water." Sunggyu begged her. Jiyeon sighed, "Really? Are you guys lying to me? He’s the first guy I ever like in my life. I really loved him and this is what I get." Jiyeon whispered and let a tear dropped. Sungjong get to her side and held her hands tightly, "please help us and hyung. He really needs you." He choked back his sobs. Jiyeon softened at their almost-crying faces and finally agreed.

Infinite brought her to his house at once. Jiyeon entered the room and was shocked to see the dimmed room. His curtains were closed, things everywhere and Myungsoo was sitting down at the corner, leaning against his bed, whispering something incoherent.

Jiyeon walked towards him squatted down to look at his face. She heard his whispers, "Jiyeon-ah... I'm sorry..." He repeated that countless time. Jiyeon almost cried at this sight. "Myungsoo oppa. I'm here." She touched his hands. Myungsoo looked up at the touch on his hands, "Jiyeon?" he whispered, unsure. Infinite went out o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter