Chapter 1 – The news

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*RINGGGGGGGGGG*

The school bell rang for the day. Students were rushing out of the class to get away from their so called ‘hell’ and off to their long weekend. On the other hand, Jiyeon was slowly packing her books into her lockers. She had nothing to do elsewhere since she has no friends and no one will be at home right now. *I shall walk around for a while and fetch Jin when it’s time!*

♫ Have you seen that girl? Yeah, she knows she’s bad. ~~~♪

“Hello? Omma?” Jiyeon picked up her call.

“Jiji! Have you finished your school?” Her mom asked her sweetly. Her parents treated her the best in the world and she can’t be more grateful than that.

“Yes omma. I’m waiting for time to pass to fetch saeng~”

“Okay! That’s good… Oh right! Jiji~ we have a dinner with some family friend long time ago tonight. We just recently met up and reunited. Can you come with us? It’s kind of important. You can bring Jin as well~” Her mom suggested since she knows Jiyeon wouldn’t go anywhere without her brother.

Being the filial daughter, she agreed to it since her mom already said it’s important, “Okay omma! I will prepare us for tonight! Text me the address okay? Love you, omma!” She waited for her mom’s reply before hanging up.

*It’s time to fetch saeng!* She finished her cup of coffee at the nearby café and headed to his brother school at a walking distance.

“Jin-ah!!! I’m here!” She waved her hands at JinWoo after seeing him walking out from his school.

“JAGIYAAAAAA!” Jin Woo shouted and ran towards Jiyeon. He watched too many dramas alongside Jiyeon to know the simple nicknames for couples. Since young, he had always loved his sister since she’s always beside him, taking care of him instead of their parents. Since he’s still young, he always said he wants to marry her when he grows up.

Once he reached Jiyeon’s side, she squatted down to his height and playfully poked his forehead. “Jin-ah! What did I say about calling me that? You’re my saeng!” Jin Woo giggles at her touch and pats her cheeks, just like an adult, “Jagiya. You are mine~~~” Jiyeon giggles back at her brother and hits his arm lightly. “Okay, fine… This baby… Let’s go home now!” Jiyeon announced to him. “Wait, Jagiya! I want ice cream.” He showed her his puppy eyes. “This baby… Let’s go then!” Jiyeon promised him and walked towards the ice cream store. Jin woo ran up beside her and held onto her hand. “Jagiya~ Hold onto my hand so you won’t get lost.” Jiyeon chuckles at him, “More like you won’t get lost I think, this kid!”

After finishing their ice-cream, they walked back home with linking hands after a little visit to the playground nearby. Jiyeon told Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter