Dilemma

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWiYqmu703U

 

It was a usual school day. It was time for your favourite subject. Physical Education!

You and Hyemi got closer in your opinion. She was a good 'friend' to you.

The only thing you didn't know she was a witch getting closer to you targetting Daehyun.

Both of you with linking arms giggling about things went out from the girls' restroom in

your P.E uniform and headed to the yard. 

 

You had a feeling that you two would be good friends like your relationship with Zelo.

You would always wonder about her name it always seemed familiar to you. 

You thought about Daehyun's past girlfriend. They both had the same name. 

But it wouldn't be her since she is so good to you and they are a lot of the same

names in Korea. You always thought. Plus Daehyun never talked to you about her.

 

 

 

Physical Eduactiom the only hour were Daehyun and you were together in a lesson. 

All of you lined up and did streching and ran for a little bit. After that you were

free to play any sport you wanted. 

 

You decided to see Daehyun for a bit and went to his side of the yard.

"Daehyun-ah!" you called. Zelo, Hyemi and Daehyun turned at the same time. 

Zelo looked at you, Hyemi raised an eyebrow while Daehyun smiled and came towards you. 

 

"Hey." you waved. "Come on give oppa an hug." Daehyun streched his hands playfully. 

You chuckled and embraced him tightly. Daehyun chuckled and your hair. 

"You know I realized that you're not calling me 'oppa.' " Daehyun pulled back. 

"So?" you titled your head. "So from now on call 'oppa' arasso?" he grinned. 

 

You awkwardly scratched your head. You wasn't used calling him like that. 

"Arasso." you softly said. "Say it Dae-hyun-op-pa." he slowly said. 

"Uhmm.." you blinked and blinked again. "Dae-daehyun o-ppa" you awkwardly said.

 

Daehyun smile was brighter than the sun. "Awww so cuteee" he carried your waist

and turned your around. "Yah Jung Daehyun let me downn." you moved insanely

your feet. He let you down and you covered your face. "That was so embarassing." 

Daehyun chuckled and ruffled your head. "Gotta go now." he pointed back. 

 

You nodded and went back to your class. Hyemi and Zelo were staring at you.

"Did you guys see?-" you asked. They nodded. You bit your lip. 

"I'm going to play basketball." Zelo said. "Oh ok." you smiled and he left. 

 

"Let's go play volleyball with the other girls." you grabbed Hyemi's hand 

and dragged her to the volleyball field. Hyemi rolled her eyes in annoyance. 

 

Youngjae glanced at the both of you from the basketball field and elbowed 

Daehyun who was going to shoot but missed it. "Aren't Minah and Hyemi being 

too close together?" he asked. Daehyun looked at the both of you as you spiked

the ball to the other team. 

 

"It worries me too." Daehyun frowned. "Don't get her too attached with Hyemi." 

Yongguk who was passing by heard the conversation and shoot the ball in.

Daehyun sighed nodding and continued playing.

 

In the next hours and breaks Daehyun would try to get you away from Hyemi.

You felt weird about Daehyun's behavior but enjoyed since you were with your

boyfriend all the time.

 

The school ended and you and Zelo headed home after goodbye kisses

with Daehyun which Zelo just avoided looking. 

 

When you arrived home you saw your mom counting money in the kitchen table. 

You sighed and looked at Zelo. Zelo frowned. "Umma." you tried smiling in this situation

of yours. Your mother immediately put the money on the side and stood up.

 

"Oh your back?" she asked. You both nodded. "Uhm...there is no food here so 

why don't we go eat outside?" your mother excitedly suggested. 

You bit your lip. "Umma it's ok I'll just go buy ramen." you put your bag down.

 

"No no no." she shook her head. "We will eat Korean barbeque! Let's go." 

"You're sure umma?" you titled your head feeling uneasy. She nodded 

and linked arms with you and Zelo and headed to the nearby barbeque shop. 

 

Your mother happily ate like nothing has happened. *At least she can smile.*

you thought and ate the beef. Your mother ordered soju which surprised you. 

"Umma didn't we tell to not drink alcohol?" you said concered. 

"Oh come on just for today. I promise you I won't get drunk." she grinned. 

 

You glanced at Zelo. He shrugged. "Aish." you muttered under your breath

and continued eating. Few minutes later you noticed your mother drinking

already too much.  "Umma please stop now." you grabbed her shot glass. 

"Ah why Minah?!I'm just drinking. I'm not drunk." your mother laughed.

 

You pinched your eyebrows. "We shouldn't have let her drink." Zelo spoke. 

"Aish." you facepalmed yourself. Your mother was about to grab other shot 

but you stopped her. "Umma!" you shouted.

 

"Aish Minah just leave me uh?! I'm just having a really tough time right now."

your mother started crying. You just stared at her. "My money is not enough for

the rent and it wouldn't reach until next week! We are going to be kicked out.

With no place to stay. I hate to say this but I really like it better in Mrs Jung work." 

she continued. "Do you want to work there?" you seriously said. 

 

"Minah." Zelo held your shoulder. "Yes I want. They are giving the exact money there.

We wouldn't be kicked out from the house. I don't care if I have to work so hard. But

I'm doing this for you guys." she wiped her tears and sniffed. 

 

"Do you really really want to work there?" you looked at her. She nodded. 

"Arasso." you stood up. "Yah where are you going?" Zelo grabbed your wrist.

"Junhong-ah please bring and take care of umma. Thank you." you took off his hand

and started running. Zelo sighed and carried your mom in his back. *You owe me Minah.* 

 

You stopped as you arrived at your destination. *Jung Company* you read the sign.

You took a deep breath and went in unnoticeable from the guards.

"Ok so now where it is?" you scratched your head. You went through a lot of doors

and signs and finally found Mrs Jung office. 

 

You knocked took a deep breath and went in. *Hope she is in.*

"Annyeonghaseyo." you bowed. "What are you doing here?! Security-" 

"No no Mrs Jung please don't call. I'm just only going to say something." you pleaded.

Mrs Jung raised her eyebrow and sighed.

 

"Continue." she coldly said. "I just wanted to tell sorry for my misbehavior the last

time and pretty pretty please can you give to my mom her job back?" you pleaded.

Mrs Jung sarcastically laughed. "What?" she laughed. You lowered your head. 

 

"Can you give back my mom's job?" you asked. "How dare you come in here and ask

for that? Your manners were unacceptable. Your sorry is rejected." she stood up. 

"Please Mrs Jung give it back." you started tearing up. "I'm sorry it's a no." 

 

*I don't have any other choice.* you slowly started kneeling down. 

"What are you-" Mrs Jung stopped. You were already on your knees. 

"Please Mrs Jung. I'm begging you." you cried. "I would anything." you continued.

 

Mrs Jung remained cold and silent. "Anything?" she raised her eyebrow.

"Anything." you wiped your tears while standing up. 

"Then..." she tapped her chin. *Oh she's with Daehyun right? This would solve

all my problems about her.* she smirked.

 

"Break up with Daehyun then your mother can come back." she smirked. 

You started blankly. *What did she said? Break up with Daehyun?* 

"What?" you whispered. "You heard me clearly. Finish your things with Daehyun

and your mother can come back and I will also raise her salary. What do you think?" 

she crossed her arms. 

 

You remained silent. "You can't do it? Then your mom can't come back." she

continued. "Tell me your decision tomorrow. I'm really tired right now." Mrs Jung

fan herself and left. 

 

You sat down on the chair and covered your face. *I can't do it. Daehyun-ah.* 

you covered your face crying. It was so hard to choose. 

 

You were in a big dilemma. Who would you choose? Your family who is suffering

right now or the person you love the most, the person who make you happy

everytime you were with him. Why must life be so hard

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:((( Comment & Subscribee! Thank you all!