Hotel

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2Y_oK32KsA

 

At the time when you and Daehyun were finally are together, Zelo was dead worried

about you. He tried calling but your phone was off. He didn't even know Daehyun's number.

It was pass already midnight and your mom would come anytime. He didn't know what

to do. *Where are you Minah? At least call me.* he thought worried. 

 

Meanwhile you and Daehyun had nowhere to go after the confessions. 

"Where should we go?" you asked. "My phone doesn't have even battery." you pouted.

"Mine too." Daehyun glanced his phone. "What now?" you looked at Daehyun.

"There is no public bus since it's already midnight." you said.

 

"Wait...it's already midnight?!" your eyes rounded. "Yes passed midnight." 

Daehyun glanced at his clock. "Ohmygod Zelo and my mom would be so worried."

you panicked. "My mom will kill me." you pretended to cut your neck. 

 

"Don't worry baby. We will find a way to bring you home." Daehyun said. 

"Baby?" you chuckled. "Why?" Daehyun smiled. "I like calling you like that." 

You rolled your eyes and chuckled. "Fine...baby." you pinched his cheeks.

"Yah." Daehyun laughed. 

 

You kept walking trying to find for any cab but there were no at these time.

"Aish." you stopped trying to catch your breath. "You're tired?" Daehyun said concered.

"Well yeah a little." you streched your head. "Ride in my back." Daehyun kneeled. 

"You sure?I mean you should feel tired too." you asked scratching your head.

 

"Its fine Minah. Come on." Daehyun insisted. "Arasso. It will not be my fault if your

back will hurt." you shurgged and rode his back. Daehyun lifted you easily.

"Eii you're so light." Daehyun started jumping. "Yah." you hugged his neck. 

You both laughed. 

 

While Daehyun carried your in his back you fell asleep. Daehyun smiled once he looked

at you sleeping. He could feel your breath in his cheek. 

*I can't believe you are already mine.* he thought. 

 

Daehyun kept walking for minutes when he finally found a hotel. 

*This is the only way. Sorry Minah.* he thought and went in. 

 

Daehyun talked to the receptionist and she handed him the key. 

"Have a good night sir." the receptionist bowed. 

Daehyun lightly bowed and headed to the room

 

You both arrived at the room. The room was big since Daehyun had brought his 

black credit card. He placed you carefully in the bed and covered you

with the blankets. Daehyun slept beside you. 

 

On the other side your mom had already come home. She saw Zelo on the couch

sleeping with a messy hair and in his hand his phone. 

"Junhong-ah." your mother shook him. Zelo opened his eyes and was shocked.

"Oh you're already here?" *Is Minah home? or no?* Zelo's mind panicked.

 

"Yes why are you sleeping here and not your bed?" she asked as she take out 

her jacket. "Uhm..." Zelo blinked and blinked again. "She's not here." Zelo admitted.

"Huh?Where is she?!" your mother asked worried. "Uhm...She's with Daehyun 

when I left her. Her phone is off so I can't contact her. I'm sorry." Zelo felt

the guilt in him.

 

"She's with Daehyun? That's good then at least she's not with someone I don't know"

she said. "Good?" Zelo titled his head. She nodded. "Just prepare if he do something on her.

I will kill him." she  pretended to cut her neck.

Zelo gulped she seemed more scarier than Daehyun's mom.

 

Zelo went to his room feeling all guilty upset and tired. 

He hardly slept at the thought of you and Daehyun together.

*I shouldn't have left her.* 

 

The sun has risen. You felt a weight in your stomach and you slowly opened

your eyes. *Where am I and who is beside me?* you looked behind you.

Your eyes widended. 

 

Daehyun was shirtless hugging you while deeply sleeping. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" you screamed pushing Daehyun off the bed.

"What the-" Daehyun stood up. "YAH!What did you do to me?!" you checked 

your clothes. Daehyun chuckled. "I didn't do anything." 

 

"Eh why are you not wearing a tshirt." you covered your eyes.

"Please go wear a tshirt." you commanded. Daehyun didnt listen and came near

you. You felt the bed gaining weight. "Yah don't you dare come near me!" 

you shouted. "I need my morning kiss." Daehyun smirked.

 

"NO!Put your tshirt then morning kiss." you demanded. "Fine!" Daehyun bounced

off the bed. You sighed in relief. He retuned with a tshirt. "Thank you!" you sighed.

"Now kiss." Daehyun said. You smiled. "Fine." you pecked his lips.

Daehyun smiled and pinched your cheeks. "You're so cuteee" 

 

 

You glanced on your phone and remembered Zelo and your mom. 

"OHMYGOD we need to leave now!" you said and put on your flats and jacket.

You grabbed Daehyun arm and left the room taking all your belongings.

*I'm dead meat.* 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you! <3

Can you please guys UPVOTE? (If you want:) ) 

Please click here----> http://www.334353