Tsent High School

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp7x3TvTPOs&feature=g-hist

 

Your mother had already enrolled you to your new school the following day. 

The next day your alarm rang. "Aish." you ruffled your hair annoyed. You closed the alarm and slept more.

"YAH MINAH!" your mother shouted from down. You eyes immediately opened. "." you stood up and 

looked at the time. "I'm latee." you went to the washroom. 

 

You put on your uniform. "Why is the skirt so short?" you complained. You were used to long skirts since 

your uniform in Busan was long. You quickly combed your hair and took your bag. *Aish umma would be angry*

"Minah!Why are you not school yet?!" your mother shouted. You saw the breakfast that she made. 

You drank as fast as you can the milk. "Bye umma!" you opened your door and left. 

"Yah!" your mother shouted pointing at you dumbfounded. She shook her head murmuring.

 

"The bus!" you pointed. People were staring at you. You run fast to reach the bus. "Waiittt!" you shouted.

Thankfully the bus stopped. You went in. "Ah Thank you!" you bowed while trying to catch your breath.

Everyone stared at you. You slightly bowed in apology and sat in an empty seat.

 

*People here are weird.* you thought and plugged earphone in your ears.

 

You arrived in the school. Everything seemed quiet. "Damn!" you stomped your feet. 

"What will I do now?" you pouted looking at the big gates. Suddenly the guard shouted at you.

"Hey!You're a student here right?!" "Yes sir!" you nodded. "Go in faster!" he opened the gates.

"Thank you thank you!" you bowed mutiple times. 

*That student seemed from Busan.* the guard thought and went back reading his paper.

 

You entered the big building. You were so amazed by how big this building was. You looked around.

*Wow* You stepped back noticing you stepped someone. You quickly bowed. "I'm sorry." you said

and looked up. A handsome guy with the perfect face features looked at you and left. 

 

You were so stunned by his handsomeness that you forget to ask directions.

"Aish what Junhong is telling is true. I'm a pabo." you hit your head. 

 

"Oh student you must be in your class right now!" a man probably in his middle age said to you and 

came near you. "I'm a transfer student." you spoke. "Oh really? I'm sorry. Did your mom gave you 

a paper for your class?" the man asked. You nodded and opened your back. "Here." you handed him

the paper. "So your in class C1. Let me lead you there." he said. You just nodded and followed him.

 

You saw from the window the students and noticed a familiar face. *Oh?It's the handsome guy before.*

He seemed so pure and innocent. Your lips lifted. "We are here." the man opened the door. "Come in." 

he said. The whole class paid attention on you. You felt uncomfortable and just held at your bag strings.

 

The man whispered something to the teacher and left. "Arasso. Class we have a new student here.

Miss please introduce yourself." You looked at the class. "Annyeonghaseyo I'm Park Minah." 

you said and bowed. "Your from Busan right?" the teacher asked. "Yes." 

 

"Alright now sit to an empty seat." he said. You bowed and went to the last seat near the window.

 

The bell rang signaling that is break. "Lena please tour Minah to the school." you heard the teacher.

"Come on." Lena said to you. She had short brown hair wearing a cute headband on her head. 

You smiled and followed her.