Midnight Talk

Busan Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY_iOvy4SeQ

 

*Mannn I can't sleep!* you shouted in your mind. It was already going 12 midnight and your eyes 

were wide open. You turned from the other side to the other no sleep at all. "Aish." you murmured. 

Since you can't sleep you decided to go downstairs. You totally forgat Daehyun sleeping in your

sofa. You rubbed your tired eyes. You took from the fridge cold mik and put it in a glass. 

 

You woked towards your balcony near Daehyun's sleepy body. You jumped when you saw him. 

The milk almost fall but good you hold it well while covering your mouth. *I will kill this Daehyun.* 

you closed your eyes and sighed. The moonlight was shining on his face. You had to admit.

He was so handsome. *You're such a waste.* you thought and went outside. 

 

You enjoyed the cold christmas feeling air. You shivered from the cold. "Yah." a calm voice called. 

You turned around. "Oh Junhong." you gave him a tiny smile of yours. "Why are you not wearing 

a jacket?" he asked and took off his own and placed it on your shoulder. "Thank you." you said. 

 

"Why are you not sleeping?" you asked him and took a sip of your milk which left you some in 

your upper lip. "I should ask you the same." Zelo said and wiped the milk from your lip with 

his thumb. "T-thanks." you shuttered. 

 

Zelo leaned in the railing. "How's things in Busan?" you asked. *Not the same without you.*

Zelo thought but never said. "Fine." he said. "Christmas is coming soon." you smiled. 

You always liked Christmas season. "Yeah we always decorate the Christmas tree together." 

Zelo smiled at the thought. "Even now that we're not in Busan." he turned to you. 

You nodded. "Minah? Can I ask you something?" Zelo asked. "Sure." you faced him.

 

"What's up with that Daehyun guy?" he eyebrowed Daehyun. "Daehyun?" you turned back to 

Daehyun. "Well. I met him in school. Then I saw him with his friends drunk. His friends brought 

him here to my house. Then-" "They brought him here?" Zelo cut you. You nodded. "Y-yeah." 

Zelo pressed his lips in a thin line.

 

"Then the next day in school he suddenly announced that I'm his girlfriend." you continued.

"Girlfriend?" Zelo asked calmly. You nodded. "Weird eh?" Zelo just blinked. 

"You agreed?" he asked. "Not ofcourse." you chuckled. *Phew.* Zelo thought. 

 

It was silent for a few minutes. "Want me to rap for you?" Zelo suggested. "Hell yeah! I missed that." 

you get excited. "What did I told you about foul language?" Zelo shot you a look. "Sorry." you smiled.

"Come on let me hear!" you said. "Ok ok!" Zelo chuckled. 

 

"It's hard to talk on the phone with you so every day
We secretly talk through texting as I cautiously look around me
Instead of saying I love you, saying I miss you
Is more familiar in our conversation so my heart aches
Every day, I am love sick over you
Everywhere I look, I see you - so do you know how much more I miss you?
Even if you're next to me, because of your pushed down hat
I can't even look at your eyes - who will know this feeling?" 

 

(B.A.P - Secret Love)

 

"Wow!Is that self composed?" you asked. He nodded. "Wow Junhong the pabo is getting better." 

you ruffled his head. He smiled proudly. "Good job." you smiled. 

You yawned. "You feel sleepy now eh?" Zelo asked. "Yeah." you smiled. 

"Let's go in now. Stay quiet so will not wake up Daehyun." Zelo said smiling.